The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Getting a bit fucked off with the response re season tickets. No email back re my U12 one I didn't manage to renew yet, and looks like for mine, the first payment of the pay in 3 has been taken twice... Either that or they've somehow signed me up for 2 season tickets. Tried phoning shop a few times today and no answer. 

I’d email Swinnie. Hearing he’s very helpful. 

Latest club podcast with timestamps of content: https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2024/05/14/ffc-podcast-episode-15-available-now/

00:00 - Introductions
1:45 - Season Review
3:42 - Pressure
7:56 - Winning the League
10:00 - Going for Invincibility 
18:26 - Connection with the Fans
20:15 - Business Performance
24:40 - Backing the Manager
28:11 - Competing in Championship
36:38 - Managers Budget
44:34 - Season Tickets
46:43 - FSS
54:08 - Commercial Opportunities and Performance
55:50 - Investment & Fan Ownership 
1:01:02 - Progress and Looking Forward
1:09:12 - SPFL Artificial Pitch Vote
1:16:50 - Final Messages to Fans

5 hours ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Ah the “Hibs contacts” ……..the same contacts that said we’d have to pay them a 30k fee! 🤣

My contacts are Hibs fans and was no more than their opinion that they reckoned on £30k, that was mentioned in my post but go ahead bullshitting anyway - we're all used to it.

4 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

My contacts are Hibs fans and was no more than their opinion that they reckoned on £30k, that was mentioned in my post but go ahead bullshitting anyway - we're all used to it.

We’re certainly used to it from you. 

5 minutes ago, AJ1981 said:

Good idea, or go into the shop @Bairnardo which is what i did, or maybe the at board email address??? 

Yeah il probably pop into the shop first. I'd rather not involve anyone else unless I need to. The folk in the shop have been great over the years I'm my experience so il give them the chance I'm sure they'll sort it. Just dragging on a bit 

10 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Sorry, have I posted something that wasn’t factual or correct? Could you quote this please? (Presume that’s what you mean by bullshiting) 

50 minutes ago, SuperTuesday said:

I find it strange when posters leave under principle but come back and write in the same style under a new name 🤨

indeed the earnest sleuth responses are a bit of a give away 😂

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

As long as Tait goes to the Hibs training ground and expresses his support for women, the LGBT community and racial minorities, he should be released quickly enough.

….throw in Independence, and he’d be out the door without his feet touching the ground

Edited by HonestAl

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Getting a bit fucked off with the response re season tickets. No email back re my U12 one I didn't manage to renew yet, and looks like for mine, the first payment of the pay in 3 has been taken twice... Either that or they've somehow signed me up for 2 season tickets. Tried phoning shop a few times today and no answer. 

laura@falkirkfc.co.uk

Try emailing Laura Craig. Always found the lassie to be very helpful.

Just now, ShaggerG said:

laura@falkirkfc.co.uk

Try emailing Laura Craig. Always found the lassie to be very helpful.

I did. That was my first port of call. Il try and get in there and see them. I'm assuming they were swamped from the off and it's just got lost

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I did. That was my first port of call. Il try and get in there and see them. I'm assuming they were swamped from the off and it's just got lost

Laura is on annual leave just now. Joanne is very helpful in her absence though. joanne.houghton@falkirkfc.co.uk

4 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Love the Record. Story started Tait mad ehis! No proof readers there Robocop!

Wouldn't happen on my watch

Posted (edited)

Really interesting from the Falkirk FC podcast to hear the work Jamie has been doing with the SPFL and other full time clubs with artificial pitches to put forward a case for amending the vote into something that considers quality of pitch over an outright ban. Sounds like great work from all involved and can only hope it works 

Edited by Jimmy1876

Posted (edited)

Good to hear that we’re speaking with others about the issues/perceptions with plastic pitches. Unfortunately I don’t think it will matter two hoots as with Livi dropping out and Killie changing to grass, the top league will be plastic free. What’s the betting that the criteria for top league status will be grass. Both the arse cheeks have both had a go at various times about playing on plastic. Watch this space 

Edited by Springfield

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

We’re certainly used to it from you. 

Not an unexpected reaction from one of his sycophants. It's an auto response when exposed, bombast and bluster - after all it's all you have left when exposed.

If anybody gave you any thought or were influenced by anything you said, I might have been offended. but since nobody is - I'm not.