The Falkirk FC Thread

19 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Not been able to make it along today. The w****r's w****r Alan Preston is on the BBC co-commentary, will hopefully give him a new appreciation of the quality of our pitch 

I really hoped that p***k had retired. 'Biscuits'. f**k off.

20 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Not been able to make it along today. The w****r's w****r Alan Preston is on the BBC co-commentary, will hopefully give him a new appreciation of the quality of our pitch 

20 minutes in and he's claiming that the plastic pitch will be "problematic" as the game goes on.

7 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Total snoozefest so far. Very pre season.

Maybe I've seen too much of England playing this summer, but I've quite enjoyed it so far. 

Think we've been pretty decent. Certainly nothing between the teams. Nice to be reminded in among the clamour for new faces that we are actually quite good. 

From a 45 minute sample Keelan Adams plays football with his brain switched on. I get the feeling of a laddie with a high ceiling here.