The Falkirk FC Thread

Anyone know when the club shop opens? Bought two tickets together for the main stand and now my other pal says he wants to come. Only way to get three seats together would be to move further along. Anyone know if the club shop could help me with this? 

10 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

Anyone know when the club shop opens? Bought two tickets together for the main stand and now my other pal says he wants to come. Only way to get three seats together would be to move further along. Anyone know if the club shop could help me with this? 

100% they will be able to help. Shop open from 9am I’m sure but wouldn’t go too late towards KO as queues will be mental. 

13 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Got hospitality booked that day too!

So have I, we were booked in for the Livi game but when it got cancelled we moved it to the Ayr game. Can’t be doing hospitality with drink included on a midweek.

21 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

So have I, we were booked in for the Livi game but when it got cancelled we moved it to the Ayr game. Can’t be doing hospitality with drink included on a midweek.

I'll be driving 😪

8 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Really hope Ethan Ross keeps his place today. If scoring and playing well against arguably the third best team in Scotland gets you dropped then there is nothing more he can do.

Yeah Ross played well and I actually thought Morrison didn't look at his best in the first couple of games, not sure if he's still carrying a knock but if we want to see if Ross is really good enough then he's going to need to get a few starts. 

Just now, GMBairn said:

Yeah Ross played well and I actually thought Morrison didn't look at his best in the first couple of games, not sure if he's still carrying a knock but if we want to see if Ross is really good enough then he's going to need to get a few starts. 

I’ve said that too that Callumn doesn’t look 100% just now, Ethan was great last week so if Callumn’s got a wee niggle I would start him on the bench.

Morrison possibly out for today according to the FH

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/paul-smith-on-falkirks-perfect-home-record-and-facing-a-top-team-in-partick-thistle-4755229

Meanwhile, Smith confirmed that Callumn Morrison, who was suspended for the 2-0 win over Hearts in the Premier Sports Cup, is a possible doubt for Saturday. 

“Callumn has been having trouble with his knee, he said. “The Hearts game came at a good time in the sense it gave him a bit of time to heal.