The Falkirk FC Thread

22 hours ago, One off poster said:

Just listened to Calvin Miller's interview there and it's great to hear that the positive noise from ultras, in particular, helped the players last Saturday at 2 - 0 down and obviously drowned out the few grumbles.

When the unbeaten league run does eventually come to end the team will get standing ovation from me for the incredible achievement and zero criticism for one defeat.  Hopefully that's a long way away though!

I was thinking..we'll need some help from other fans. Maybe befriend a Jambo over the next few weeks to cover what you do when you lose a league game - draw on their expertise. I've totally forgotten. 

Do you still have beers after? Do you boo? Do the players train the following day? 

We'll just be meandering about after the game looking confused at the scoreline on the Sky Sports app. 

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

I was thinking..we'll need some help from other fans. Maybe befriend a Jambo over the next few weeks to cover what you do when you lose a league game - draw on their expertise. I've totally forgotten. 

Do you still have beers after? Do you boo? Do the players train the following day? 

We'll just be meandering about after the game looking confused at the scoreline on the Sky Sports app. 

It’s a distant memory but I don’t think beer is involved, I’m sure you go straight home, don’t really talk much, stare into space a lot and feel generally shite for the rest of the week. I seem to remember it being something along those lines.

Sorry, but really not impressed with Shanley much generally, and not today.  Letting Buchanan boss him, looks too slow, and his woeful attempts on goal lacked conviction. The clear chance he ballooned over the terracing was awful.  

Right, got that off my chest; so second half hat trick incoming...

17 minutes ago, Bluegrass Bairn said:

Sorry, but really not impressed with Shanley much generally, and not today.  Letting Buchanan boss him, looks too slow, and his woeful attempts on goal lacked conviction. The clear chance he ballooned over the terracing was awful.  

Right, got that off my chest; so second half hat trick incoming...

Looks like you need to continue your rant