The Falkirk FC Thread

I know its early days in the season and there's a long way to go but I can't help but think when you look at the foot of the table  3 clubs that gloated in our misery/demise/banter years are sat at the foot of it.

18 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Strange absence of the desperate souls that piped up last week after a Challenge Cup defeat on penalties, absolutely clinging to *anything* to have a go at the Navy Blue about. Anyone know where they are? X

Yeah I’ve noticed that too. No idea who they are but expect their agenda is because they’re no longer involved or been pushed away from the club and their only way is to jump on every setback and try to make a drama or crisis out of it.  What other reason could it be. 

2 minutes ago, AJ1981 said:

Yeah I’ve noticed that too. No idea who they are but expect their agenda is because they’re no longer involved or been pushed away from the club and their only way is to jump on every setback and try to make a drama or crisis out of it.  What other reason could it be. 

Wonder how @Vimto90 is feeling tonight after we stroll on in the league and his mob got an utter pumping. Delighted to be in the next round of the diddy cup no doubt. 

5 hours ago, JulioBairn said:

I expect a points deduction for having a midfield of Tait and Spencer. It’s surely a form of cheating. What a f**king performance that was. 

We didn’t just beat Airdrie United today, we embarrassed them. 

Two one-on-ones we didn’t take, another chance hoofed off the line and another four hitting the frame of the goal. If that had ended up 0-5 today they could have had no complaints. 

All without Morrison, Nesbitt, Lang and Sneddon too. 

For all that Dylan’s goal was magnificent, our second goal here reminded me of Brazil in the 1970 World Cup final. Carlos Alberto’s strike for their 4th.

The crisp, accurate passing from our left side of the pitch, across the back 4, onto our right and then to our main man Tait on the edge of the box. But then, Carlos Alberto sprints forward from his full back position to meet a no-look inch perfect pass from Pele to drill it first time into the net!

Think I’m hallucinating?  Here you go. 

Edited by HonestAl

My love for Dylan Tait is immeasurable. He’s Falkirk’s retribution for the last 5-years. That celebration in front of those tr…pms was just joyful. You know that celebration gave them some real aggression to go home to which I just love. Very quiet on our pages now as well which I just love because I know they’re reading messages like mine. I warned them there would be consequences once we finally got back to where we should be and they’re discovering that now. Dylan Tait is my antagonistic hero and long it continues. 

4 hours ago, HonestAl said:

For all that Dylan’s goal was magnificent, our second goal here reminded me of Brazil in the 1970 World Cup final. Carlos Albertos’ strike for their 4th.

The crisp, accurate passing from our left side of the pitch, across the back 4, onto our right and then to our main man Tait on the edge of the box. But then, Carlos Albertos sprints forward from his full back position to meet a no-look inch perfect pass from Pele to drill it first time into the net!

Think I’m hallucinating?  Here you go. 

The build up play was pure filth and Dylan’s ball to play in the goal machine was superb.