The Falkirk FC Thread

It dosen't matter how much it is but the fact is you are in debt and you have been losing money for around three years now!

Are you are you denying the facts?

I don't know the facts at this current moment in time and neither do you. What I do know is we lost 900k last season but we had no bank debt. Hopefully it will become clearer on Monday what our current situation is.

I don't know the facts at this current moment in time and neither do you. What I do know is we lost 900k last season but we had no bank debt. Hopefully it will become clearer on Monday what our current situation is.

Oh god! The reason you have no bank debt is because no fecking bank would loan you money. :rolleyes:

The reason why they wouldn't loan you money is that you have no assets...

Seriously what does it take for fans to open their eyes when their club is going down the tubes!!! This has been coming for a while yet nobody either on the board on in the fanbase has acted.

Look how many people Falkirk employ compared to many other clubs their size it's no bloody wonder you are constantly losing money.

Edited by Willie Gray Ate My Hamster

Oh god! The reason you have no bank debt is because no fecking bank would loan you money. :rolleyes:

The reason why they wouldn't loan you money is that you have no assets...

Seriously what does it take for fans to open their eyes when their club is going down the tubes!!! This has been coming for a while yet nobody either on the board on in the fanbase has acted.

Look how many people Falkirk employ compared to many other clubs their size it's no bloody wonder you are constantly losing money.

That may well be but we have no bank debt. We may be fucked but it because of a cash flow problem. The nunber of employees is a joke as you say though.

The point about the fans is an interesting point. The Bairnstrust rep is apparently doing a good job but has done absolutely f**k all to stop this.

It's a problem with society today, apparently.

It is...it is...

He lives and breathes the job you know. Something unique to him. I believe other managers punch out at 5 pm and never think about their clubs until it's time to clock back in again.

It is...it is...

He lives and breathes the job you know. Something unique to him. I believe other managers punch out at 5 pm and never think about their clubs until it's time to clock back in again.

He gives every minute of every day to this club. That makes it ok. Leave him alone!

Wasn't George Craig the tannoy announcer at Brockville ? I can't remember if he was as I was young.

If he was how the f**k do you go from tannoy announcer to Managing Director ?

Wasn't George Craig the tannoy announcer at Brockville ? I can't remember if he was as I was young.

If he was how the f**k do you go from tannoy announcer to Managing Director ?

I don't know the answer to the first question. But I believe his role previous to the current one was as a tent salesman.

Just got a text saying the board aim to punt Pressley within the next 48 hours.

Seen a wee bit about that in the Sunday Mail today. Apparently he's out at the end of the season without question, but they're going to try and speed the process up.

Seen a wee bit about that in the Sunday Mail today. Apparently he's out at the end of the season without question, but they're going to try and speed the process up.

Yeah, also saw the article and got the same impression.

Hopefully the board realise the only way forward is without Pressley.