The Falkirk FC Thread

Update -

Additional mascot slot item has been sold as "Buy it now".

Signed 06/07 home shirt (player issue) is still available however this is an auction item rather than "Buy it now". Shirt includes signatures of Latapy, Schmeichel and many others as mentioned above.

All money raised goes back into Falkirk FC.

Thanks

Retail Team

The Pie Shop» The Marketplace» Official Merchandising

Happy to help ;)

And another thing, I don't blame Yogi for asking for more money. We were a bawhair away. I also don't blame the board for giving him more money either, it could have been achievable and an extra windfall from an old firm game would help finances. However, I blame Yogi entirely for the 4 duds he brought in(Bullen, McNamara, McCann and O'Brien) on wages far too high for their ability at the time. Bullen has majorly decreased his salary since arriving at the football club, and the other 3 were money-grabbing c***s.

You missed out Lovell, Higdon & McBride. Another three that were on a whack.

Hi Kiddy

Thanks for your help however that forum is very quiet and the mods/admin are happy for the club to promote their retail/eBay items in this thread so I'm happy to continue to do that.

Bearing in mind the club needs all the additional funds it can just now, I'd hate for Falkirk supporters to miss out on special items/events.

Thanks

Retail Team

Hi Kiddy

Thanks for your help however that forum is very quiet and the mods/admin are happy for the club to promote their retail/eBay items in this thread so I'm happy to continue to do that.

Bearing in mind the club needs all the additional funds it can just now, I'd hate for Falkirk supporters to miss out on special items/events.

Thanks

Retail Team

Personally I would prefer for you to keep posting them in this thread. Its more active and I never go into the merchandise forums.

Personally I would prefer for you to keep posting them in this thread. Its more active and I never go into the merchandise forums.

Hi Matt

Thanks, we will continue to do so until asked not to by a mod/admin however permission was granted so I'm assuming they have no concerns.

At the end of the day and as I've mentioned before, these items/events are only being extra highlighted to raise additional funds, club awareness and supporter morale.

Thanks for your comments.

Hi Matt

Thanks, we will continue to do so until asked not to by a mod/admin however permission was granted so I'm assuming they have no concerns.

At the end of the day and as I've mentioned before, these items/events are only being extra highlighted to raise additional funds, club awareness and supporter morale.

Thanks for your comments.

Nope no problem at all.

It was great when Farid scored the winner yesterday. I mean, even my old man was jumping about like a looney :)

Another good sight was the crowd at the end of the game, waiting patiently for tickets for the rangers game. It's amazing what a victory does to supporters.

Oh aye, lock Farid away and dont let. him go ;) . The laddie is a cult hero already. Imagine if he scores the winner against Rangers. I think I would have a Sex-wee :P

You missed out Lovell, Higdon & McBride. Another three that were on a whack.

I actually liked Lovell and Higdon, albeit Lovell was a lazy b*****d but he managed to score goals in THAT team at the time, so fair play. Higdon I thought was always a bit underrated, no superstar mind you. And I fucking hate Kevin McBride, where is he at now? I can also assure you that none of those 3 players were on the same salaries that the 4 players I mentioned were.

Was talking to a Hibs fan tonight and he claims that Hibs are looking to take big Farid to Easter road at Christmas. I hope its bullshit and the c**t is just on the wind up. Is it true we only have him signed until Christmas?

edit to add: if he does go his lucky £1 coin better stay with us.

Edited by ditots

Was talking to a Hibs fan tonight and he claims that Hibs are looking to take big Farid to Easter road at Christmas. I hope its bullshit and the c**t is just on the wind up. Is it true we only have him signed until Christmas?

He's signed up until the end of the season.

Hi

Sarah and the Junior Bairns committee are still recruiting Junior Bairns members for this season and in the next couple of weeks the annual Gift handover will take place - for the first time in many years - at The Falkirk Stadium (Date/Time TBC asap and will be advised via the Official site, FFC Facebook, OneF and on this thread).

1st team players have been invited and a certain Fergus the Fox will be there too - all to pose for photos, sign autographs and meet the members new and old.

New members are most welcome and can join on the day or by completing a short form which can be emailed to you direct from Sarah at the email address found on the official website...

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5423&Itemid=320

There are many Junior Bairns from days gone by who now have kids of their own, lets make this new season the highest membership numbers in years and get them joined TODAY.

Thanks

Hi

As confirmed in the matchday magazine yesterday the Junior Bairns gift handover/new members event will take place on:

Sunday 25th September between 1pm-3pm at The Falkirk Stadium.

Sarah and the Committee look forward to seeing everyone there.

I suppose they're looking at building a squad for their 1st div challenge next season.