The Falkirk FC Thread

Unfortunately Lyle Taylor has no Scottish relatives and is ineligible for a call-up :(

He has also rebuked my attempts to get him to move to Firhill.

#loyal to the Bairns ;)

What an absolute c**t Smith is. I'd get him punted pronto for that and just put Crawford in charge until a new guy comes in. I dread the thought of that p***k taking charge of us in a national cup Semi-Final. Embarrassing doesn't begin to cover that interview IMO.

Why do FFC feel a need to sook Sevco boaby?

We vote them into the 1st against fans wishes.

We suspend our tannoy guy for calling them sevco.

Our dinosaur hanger on wants them put back on the SPL.

We dont even try and beat them at home in the cup.

They call Hearts the mini Rangers. I fear it's us

Smith is a fucking knobend.

I've been saying for years that there is a core within our club and fanbase that is the wrong shade of blue.

I've been saying for years that there is a core within our club and fanbase that is the wrong shade of blue.

One of the biggest Falkirk supporters I know said to me before he supported Rangers in Old Firm games "because" he's a Falkirk fan.

Excellently put Gaz.

No doubt those to who you refer will be at Hampden (just cos it's Hibs)

Infact, one of them has already contacted me to see if I could get them tickets and possibly a space on the bus I am going on.

The answer was a resounding no

Smith probably gave Keevins an hours worth of answers to various questions and in keeping with Keevins's agenda puts the Sevco stuff at the top of his agenda. Every week cretin Keevins bleats on about how much Scottish football is suffering without the Rangers in the top flight and how the entire Scottish public are in despair and depression at the fact there is no Old Firm game. I reckon the only mistake Smith's made is agreeing to an interview with Hugh Keevins.

Smith probably gave Keevins an hours worth of answers to various questions and in keeping with Keevins's agenda puts the Sevco stuff at the top of his agenda. Every week cretin Keevins bleats on about how much Scottish football is suffering without the Rangers in the top flight and how the entire Scottish public are in despair and depression at the fact there is no Old Firm game. I reckon the only mistake Smith's made is agreeing to an interview with Hugh Keevins.

That's probably the most sensible thing you have posted on here ;)

I remember starting a thread last summer during the whole Sevco debacle asking if fans of other clubs would admit that their clubs and fans have leanings towards one half of the OF that would bias any potential vote on Sevco being allowed into the First Division.

Unsurprisingly, a lot of folk claimed that folk at FFC have no such preferences at all. I wonder how these folk feel now after our actions in the past year.