The Falkirk FC Thread

The post from his brother is a tad cringeworthy. Although any fans who abuse your own players like SOME last night are just total scum

And sheep who blindly back anything with a Falkirk badge on it and refuse to see the negative can't be taken seriously when it comes to rational discussion.

re-think what ?

Our trimmed down youth model still favours ourselves as far as I am aware. We have more players in the pool and if and when it comes down to signing these players, Im sure these players would sign for us, as we give youth a chance and play at the highest level within the teams that have joined the SFA youth set up we are involved in.

Yes last night was a disaster and showed up our current youth players v Aberdeens youth, obviously Aberdeen have a superior youth set up. I still blame Holt for last nite, the formation was never going to favour us and only resulted in us getting our arse felt

The youths in the FVFA are still registered falkirk players. Some of the 17's at FVFA have been in the Falkirk 20's squad recently. The FVFA is stacked towards Falkirk player wise and management wise.

I'd be more worried about your financies than onfield issues. Struggling to meet your payments for your pitch for starters.

really??? we were told it was funded by soft loans from directors...but if youd like to sell some of your JCB remoulds from your stock car track to help then that would be fine...we need help from junior teams with 200 fans

It would appear Roberts' brother is a chip off the family block. Someone purporting to be him put this on the Club Facebook page -

" Maybe your all just deeply racist lol in that case you don't deserve a player like him.."

Why bring race into it ?? - seriously !!?? did anyone pick him up for his comment ? What an utter bellend ... and why the 'lol' at the end of it?

I think it's fair to say that Mr Gaspard and his big brother will have experienced racism in their lives but that doesn't justify chucking that comment in our general direction, indeed by making the comment he's almost stepping over that particular mark himself !!

Idiot.

Why bring race into it ?? - seriously !!?? did anyone pick him up for his comment ? What an utter bellend ... and why the 'lol' at the end of it?

I think it's fair to say that Mr Gaspard and his big brother will have experienced racism in their lives but that doesn't justify chucking that comment in our general direction, indeed by making the comment he's almost stepping over that particular mark himself !!

Idiot.

The "lol" is at the end because he was obviously kidding. Not that it's stopped OneF having a meltdown I see.

The post from his brother is a tad cringeworthy. Although any fans who abuse your own players like SOME last night are just total scum

He is in the wrong sport and perhaps country if he cant take any home truths albeit some will be over the top

Only in the USA would he get rose scented abuse/home truths thrown at him in the world of football. He needs to get his head in a positive state and yes have an attitude, but be able to back that up on the park, then he will have leeway with the fans. All he has at the moment very few decent performances, one superb one but the majority of his performances have involved hissy fits with a lack of effort.

Once he gets the fans against him, he has no chance as many before him have found out....