The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses

After watching that brutal Rangers side completely outplay Hibs with a 3-5-2, how about this in the semi?

MacDonald

Duffie

Muirhead

McCracken

Grant

Leahy

Vaulks

Taiwo

Sibbald

Loy

Biabi

Or am I over thinking it?

Any one but Botti please. He is horrific

Not getting all this grief for Bia-Bi to be honest. Not the finished article by a long way but won more in the air than Morgan done the whole game and scored goals against Hearts twice as well as others.

Agree with Duffie, could be worse though. Anybody who seen Alan Maybury at Tynecastle 4-1 drubbing will tell you maybe it shouldn't be 'anyone' but Kieran.

Edited by Trump

Queens still 4th another's round of fixtures away

Falkirk still 5th are falkirk missing Loy, he seems to have been out a while now is he due back any time soon or is the scot cup his target?

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Queens still 4th another's puns of fixtures away

Falkirk still 5th are falkirk missing Loy, he seems to have been out a while now is he due back any time soon or is the scot cup his target?

I'm sure he will miraculously appear for our semi final and if things aren't going well, go off.

Another game without a goal for Taylor Morgan. Where does he rank for the all time worst Falkirk striker?

Even more recently, big Enoch Showunmi managed a worldy against Aberdeen that Taylor could only dream of. And that was in the top flight, who knows what he would have been like at this level?

Maybe we should get a song from the terraces to cheer him on?

In the tune of Dj Otzi's Hey Baby;

Heeeey, Taylor Morgan

Ooo-Ahhh

I wanna knoooow

Can you score a goal?

Any more suggestions?

And to think Baird was getting a hard time...

Another game without a goal for Taylor Morgan. Where does he rank for the all time worst Falkirk striker?

Even more recently, big Enoch Showunmi managed a worldy against Aberdeen that Taylor could only dream of. And that was in the top flight, who knows what he would have been like at this level?

Maybe we should get a song from the terraces to cheer him on?

In the tune of Dj Otzi's Hey Baby;

Heeeey, Taylor Morgan

Ooo-Ahhh

I wanna knoooow

Can you score a goal?

Any more suggestions?

And to think Baird was getting a hard time...

Rory Boulding was worse than him so he's not even the worst of the season. Rakish Bingham made my eyes bleed too. Some youngsters have played over the years and been hopelessly out of their depth too eg Dayne Robertson.

Is it a sign that Loy isn't due back anytime soon with Shepherd having been recalled from his loan spell with Struggling Albion?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Grabbed Rory outside the ground and he told me wi his own mouth that he "should be back for Hibs" and that he was told "2-4 weeks" when he got a scan last week.