The Falkirk FC Thread

Yeah, they've been on the shirts since 2005.

Fair play to them, if I ever need a large industrial building demolished I know where to go.

Just think tho if we had stuck with an obscure czec brewery with the same name as a multinational brand we could have been scotlands ultimate hipster team. Fan clubs in shoreditch and brooklin!

The whole club shop and merchandising arm has been transformed. Whoever's behind it deserves a pay rise.

Clubs our size i guess are hard to measure retail profit or loss.....

I'm guessing the new tops are out pre cup final....win win....not very often the club has this opportunity... Getting them out pre holidays is probably a break even at best opportunity....

The tops look great, white sticks out but blue also looks fantastic

Home strip is a belter. I would have preferred the away strip to have navy instead of red, though. Don't like much red on Falkirk strips (early nineties aside).

Magnificent.

Best in my 35 years.

Regarding Joe Shaughnessy - mmmmeeeehhhhhhhhh.

Was pretty pleased when he signed, but he never impressed, or disappointed really. We played him at right back, although I know AFC fans think he's better at CD.