The Falkirk FC Thread

Anyone else noticed the extra effort the club is putting in to keep the fans in the loop?

I've been quite impressed, not by all the decisions but by the remarkable improvement in communication from the club. Well done :)

Yeah credit to the club, despite the obvious financial problems, I have a real feel-good factor going to the games now.

Yeah credit to the club, despite the obvious financial problems, I have a real feel-good factor going to the games now.

I think there is a few factors contributing to the 'feel good factor'

*The young players coming in with a good attitude (and decent results helping too)

*George Craig leaving the club

*Improved communications from the club to fans

*Lower expectations level of most fans

Im sure there are a few more as well, but the main one is the first one in my eyes.

Seeing players out on the pitch actually caring has lessened the gap between the team and the fans in my eyes.

Over the last few seasons it got as bad as I can remember.... as far as I felt anyway.

Im looking forward to going to games again.

Its a huge difference watching us now and not getting frustrated due to players being lazy and uninterested.

Edited by MattBairn

I think there is a few factors contributing to the 'feel good factor'

*The young players coming in with a good attitude (and decent results helping too)

*George Craig leaving the club

*Improved communications from the club to fans

*Lower expectations levels of most fans

Im sure there are a few more as well, but the main one is the first one in my eyes.

Seeing players out on the pitch actually caring has lessened the gap between the team and the fans in my eyes.

Over the last few seasons it got as bad as I can remember.... as far as I felt anyway.

Im looking forward to going to games again.

Its a huge difference watching us now and not getting frustrated due to players being lazy and uninterested.

Each week the team surprises me and so many good points above covered the way the folk I go to the games too are feeling....

We get regular updates on website with accurate info, the players actually appreciating the fans at games and seemingly as one. There has been a large gap between players and fans from Yogi's tenure, I dunno if thats coz it seems that modern day footballers are cu*ts which maybe still the case or that the ones now that have gone were c**ts and the young ones we have now will grow into that stature....

All I can say is I am enjoying the football again, as per always we still have a few moaning at some of the younger players when it goes tits up......but its been more tits down so far and some of them have not had their first shave nevermind have double figures in appearances......

Evening all

The following special "Buy it now" item has been added to the eBay store this evening, please see below for further details or click to view the store items here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

(If someone could C&P to One F that would be great, cheers)

A superb opportunity has arisen for fans and/or corporate supporters to taste a sample of unique Falkirk hospitality.

The retail team and sales/marketing team have combined services to offer "Ball Sponsorship" at the Falkirk v Dundee match on Saturday 17th September at The Falkirk Stadium. This would be a fantastic purchase to mark a special celebration, reward employees or entertaining corporate guests.

Included in this fantastic package are the following:

* Signed Falkirk FC Mitre Ball with player presentation post match

* Prime seats to enjoy the match

* Table for 4 in the Brockville Suite

* 3 course meal

* Complimentary Bar

* Half Time refreshments - tea/coffee & pies

* Match day compere/host

* Pre match competitions to win club memorabilia

* Appearances from Falkirk 1st team including the Man of the match (photo opportunities)

* Complimentary match day magazine

* Complimentary match day team sheet

* Sky Sports coverage

* Announcement over the PA system pre match and at Half Time

* Company advert or individual blog in the match day magazine *** To be included in the match day programme, the eBay item must be purchased before 5pm on Friday 9th September ***

Buy it now eBay price - ONLY £500 Including VAT

Any chance somebody could start a Falkirk Spam thread?

I'm just amazed FalkirkShop hasn't worked out how to spam attack OneF yet. Must be the only one.

It's a Falkirk FC thread. You don't like it, do us all a favour and f**k off.

There has been a large gap between players and fans from Yogi's tenure, I dunno if thats coz it seems that modern day footballers are cu*ts which maybe still the case or that the ones now that have gone were c**ts and the young ones we have now will grow into that stature....

I suspect it's that.

Kiddy

I will only be posting with reference to the shop, eBay store and any ticket news I know.

This thread seemed the best for obvious reasons.

As mentioned above, OneF do not allow new posters otherwise I would mainly post in the eBay thread someone started.

Bearing in mind the point of highlighting these offers are to raise club funds I'm not sure I see your issue.

Thanks

Retail Team

Any chance somebody could start a Falkirk Spam thread?

I'm just amazed FalkirkShop hasn't worked out how to spam attack OneF yet. Must be the only one.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here Kiddy.

Surely its better for us to have someone posting information to allow fans to keep up to date with what's happening with the club?

Ticketing, ebay and any other information can only be beneficial for the fans (and the club)

Edited by MattBairn

Kiddy

I will only be posting with reference to the shop, eBay store and any ticket news I know.

This thread seemed the best for obvious reasons.

As mentioned above, OneF do not allow new posters otherwise I would mainly post in the eBay thread someone started.

Bearing in mind the point of highlighting these offers are to raise club funds I'm not sure I see your issue.

Thanks

Retail Team

His issue is he is a cock, ignore him and don't worry about it.

Dundee, Falkirk and Partick Thistle are interested in taking Kyle Hutton on loan after the Rangers midfielder's switch to Sheffield United fell through. (the Herald)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/14818138.stm

Good thing, bad thing?