The Falkirk FC Thread

Thought accies would have sent reminder that it’s still a long way till season end, but from the reports being posted, the binos perhaps a bit unlucky not to have taken the three points. Still a fourth quarter to play for, and the gap is significant. However I,ll leave it to the cows come home 🤣

I’ll jinx nearly everything now but we’re the only unbeaten side in the SPFL and top scorers across all four divisions. Only the faded-blue arsecheek has conceded fewer, and only just. 

Get the Roy Castle gifs ready. 

17 minutes ago, StuartA said:

I’ll jinx nearly everything now but we’re the only unbeaten side in the SPFL and top scorers across all four divisions. Only the faded-blue arsecheek has conceded fewer, and only just. 

Get the Roy Castle gifs ready. 

4 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Even this kind of run in wouldn’t stop us winning the league

I think it will be won at Edinburgh home now maybe have a couple of away draws before then.

IMG_0633.png

I’m really willing on for an invincibles season. Just to say that I witnessed it and likely never to happen again for a good while.

Edited by GunnerBairn

8 hours ago, GunnerBairn said:

It could be bouncing at the first home game after anyway, kinda like a homecoming 👏🏻 💰💵

The last game vs Alloa, would the club consider splitting the North Stand, to allow more Falkirk fans in to maximise the crowd.

I wondered this as well. I sat in there in the game v QotS years ago and there was not even a hint of any bother. 

23 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

I wondered this as well. I sat in there in the game v QotS years ago and there was not even a hint of any bother. 

The behaviour of some of our fans v TNS might have knocked this idea on the head though 

Edited by Disco Duck

13 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

It’s shut.

Shows the last time I was in it.

Was where I did my under age drinking hence the soft spot for the Star Inn. It struggled ever since Cockburn Foundry and Grahamston Iron Works closed. Was famous for the night shift moulders have pre shift pints - so much for health and safety.

20 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Shows the last time I was in it.

Was where I did my under age drinking hence the soft spot for the Star Inn. It struggled ever since Cockburn Foundry and Grahamston Iron Works closed. Was famous for the night shift moulders have pre shift pints - so much for health and safety.

Underage drinking - I used to go with Bubble (Brian Guthrie) to the Centurion after each home game. I was 13 and could pass for maybe 16 but no-one cared. I'd manage a crazy 4 or 5 pints then get on a bus home to Denny swallowing polo mints. I only once got drunk enough that my mother realised I was pissed. I think that illegal drinking however made me less of a drinker in later life although I always loved beer.

In fact the reason why I drink heavy to this day (and try asking for that from a Millennial bar person these days) was it was the only beer I had heard of when it was my time to go up and buy and I was nervous enough as it was to ask for anything more complicated than "3 pints of heavy please." When did the Centurion close?