The Falkirk FC Thread

Sam Long not being dropped after a massive clanger because we have to stick to this monthly rotation which no other team has ever done

image.jpeg.63e7c8b09c84a1579aac2c770bd68466.jpeg

Edit to add: Sam Long to have the game of his life tonight and me to look like an idiot is something I’ll be totally on board with 

Edited by 18BAIRN76

8 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Lang will be a miss. Odd one dropping Miller unless he is injured.

He will be carrying an injury. Did you not see him limp off at the weekend? 

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

Odd dropping McCann when you have already been forced into replacing Lang.

Unless he has a knock but I agree it is the one change I would not have made

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Reeks of rotation which is stretching the limits of the credit in the bank at this juncture. Lets hope Lang is out for 1 night only.

I am sure Lang will be injured. The only one I am surprised at is MacKie 

I don't like the look of that team, I have this horrible feeling that Henderson will have a rash challenge in the box and give a penalty away. Burrell will be rubbing his hands at not having to face Lang. I'd have took a point before the teams were announced I certainly will now. 

19 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Having looked through the pics, I'm beginning to wonder if Long should have had a foul. Looks like the boy jumped into him, and from the angle he was at the ref wouldn't have had a clear view. Possibly number 17 and definitely Finn Yeats would have been blocking his line of sight. 

The fact that Long was knocked over while the forward stayed on his feet after the punch suggests to me there was contact. 

Sam Long (3) .jpg

He’s got a foot & 1/2 arm reach advantage on the Centre! He should’ve caught that.
Even an attempt to take the catch & he’d have got the foul. That he elected to try punching, & missed, left it open to interpretation that it was more of a 50/50 jump.