The Falkirk FC Thread

23 hours ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

After the season we’ve had, it would probably have been quite an easy promise to renege on by saying “it’s been so good and to keep it going, we need to put up prices” and most people would have likely accepted that. The fact they’ve stuck to their promise no matter what is something I and I think other fans will take a great deal of stock and trust in. Sticking to your word means a lot. We’ll make up money by likely adding hundreds of season ticket holders next season anyway, plus merchandise, sponsorships and hospitality have been flying. If you want to pay more for your season ticket, you can. If not, you can support in other ways. Best of both worlds.

We could keep the promise and raise more money simply by not having early bird pricing this season.  The season ticket price then still stays the same.

I think I’m going to be in the minority here but Lang’s volley at Annan for me.

Calvin Miller for the importance of his goal at Hamilton would be my second pick

We’ve scored some absolute screamers this year

Didn't have to think for a nanosecond about it.

Voted already, Morrison vs Montrose. That goal, both for its execution and its importance, had me dancing about my apartment like a daftie.

💙 Callumn 💙

I don't understand anyone who isn't voting for Morrison v Montrose! 😂

A goal like that, to win the game, is amazing enough. But for me, that goal was the moment I believed this season might actually turn out to be quite good. 

Just now, Baggio said:

I don't understand anyone who isn't voting for Morrison v Montrose! 😂

A goal like that, to win the game, is amazing enough. But for me, that goal was the moment I believed this season might actually turn out to be quite good. 

Nailed it 

I voted Morrison v Montrose but I didn’t realise how good a goal Ross McIver headed goal against the Binos was, the build up play to it was ridiculous. To be fair all the goals were absolute belters, we have been truly spoiled this season.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In fact, it's GOTS if it's a tap in after a stramash, purely because of Ryan Williamsons tears 

Mind them scoring to go 1-0 up in the first half of that game and him doing a full adebayor 🤣

What a series of clips that is to watch but a very hard decision.

Top four are Morrison Vs Montrose, Ethan Ross vs Formartine, Col Donaldson vs Alloa and Tom Lang vs Annan. It's gonna take me a day or two to decide between them. Almost want to give it to Col or Tam Lang because I think a defender deserves some accolades since I reckon it's highly likely Morrison will get player of the year. 

13 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

🆕🎙️FALKIRK DAFT MEETS…WILL VAULKS

John & Ross chat over the modern day great’s time at FFC including…

💷 Parents gave him a pay cut
👨‍💼 Managers influence
👀 Dressing room banter
🤝🏼 Best pals
👏🏻 Community work
⚽️ Goals & Celes 🤸🏻‍♂️
🏆 Play off & Cup final heartache

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

IMG_8806.thumb.jpeg.9645647bb0102c033e6524e02682ced8.jpeg

Just finished watching . Great interview guys and what a great person. Well done