The Falkirk FC Thread

56 minutes ago, Hartleys18/19Army said:

This isn't making good reading today about people, in particularly families being split up as the KM stand has been oversold and certain people have been refunded and asked to buy a seat in main stand. Seems strange a stand with a definite amount of seats can be oversold. 

The club sent an email last week offering to switch those who might want to sit with friends/guests in the KM to the main stand as there would be little (zilch) availability due to the uptake.

To me this looks like mischief making as "families being split up" makes it sound much more dramatic than my son/daughter/spouse didn't renew in time and now can't sit with me.

1 minute ago, Blame Me said:

The club sent an email last week offering to switch those who might want to sit with friends/guests in the KM to the main stand as there would be little (zilch) availability due to the uptake.

To me this looks like mischief making as "families being split up" makes it sound much more dramatic than my son/daughter/spouse didn't renew in time and now can't sit with me.

Yeah I got that email asking if I wanted to switch to the Main. Has anyone actually seen an official email from the club telling someone they are getting a refund and not their ST.

Just got round to listening to the podcast Jamie Swinney was on discussing the pitch debate. I admire him for keeping his cool with that 🛎️end Cameron. What a tool that fella is. If I owned BTW I would bar the c**t

14 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

People have posted screenshots of the money for their season tickets being refunded but have said their families have not had theirs refunded. Meaning some are in the KM7 and others have no possibility to be in the KM7.

I may be falling for it, if it is mischief but I'd be pretty upset if I had bought say 3 season tickets for KM7 and then one got cancelled which I think is where the upset is rather than some didn't renew on time. 

10 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Families getting split up in the KM7 stand! That is crap as it is sit where you like!

5 minutes ago, Jimmy1876 said:

People have posted screenshots of the money for their season tickets being refunded but have said their families have not had theirs refunded. Meaning some are in the KM7 and others have no possibility to be in the KM7.

I may be falling for it, if it is mischief but I'd be pretty upset if I had bought say 3 season tickets for KM7 and then one got cancelled which I think is where the upset is rather than some didn't renew on time. 

Think it is time for the 4th Stand gazebos return!

Posted (edited)

NOW is the time for a plan to allow fans to say they are unable to attend a game as a KM7 Season Ticket holder and allow these seats to be freed for PATG fans. I am told Hearts do something like it? I have a ticket and due to various reasons i miss some games. I would love someone else to have the opportunity to go. Mine is a concession and i dont know people my age who need it but would love the club to make more money from my non attendance

Edited by Bigbrbairn

11 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Families getting split up in the KM7 stand! That is crap as it is sit where you like!

The suggestion is not they are being split up by seats, rather some are being told they have to move out of the KM stand. 

19 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

That's Raith announced Ross as being released. Millen has been released as well, another I'd take (who I think can also cover at CH?) and that would free Yeats to be more available for a midfield role. 

Millen will end up at Morton he's guff. Bring Ross home now!

39 minutes ago, Rugster said:

The suggestion is not they are being split up by seats, rather some are being told they have to move out of the KM stand. 

I worked that out after further reading. My bad!

25 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Millen will end up at Morton he's guff. Bring Ross home now!

I’m maybe clutching at all the straws here but at the end of Ross’ message he says “See you back at Starks Park soon⚽️”. Hopefully he’ll be returning in the correct navy blue 🙌

4 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

I’m maybe clutching at all the straws here but at the end of Ross’ message he says “See you back at Starks Park soon⚽️”. Hopefully he’ll be returning in the correct navy blue 🙌

Thought the exact same lol

22 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Turns out I wasn’t 😍