The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

Aye Craig g telfer telling us how good their defence was on Falkirk daft . They could've shipped 8 or 9 the day. Every cross into the box they are all over the shop 

I don't really understand why Telfer gets any air time anywhere. The man is as funny as a fire in an orphanage and knows nothing about football. 

6 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Tomorrow after Motherwell vs Thistle game, live on Premier Sports. Think its on Radio Scotland too.

Bit strange they have that game after any other in a league format? Not exactly fair 

10 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Aye Craig g telfer telling us how good their defence was on Falkirk daft . They could've shipped 8 or 9 the day. Every cross into the box they are all over the shop 

He is a smug tit and his team are rank rotten.

Bit early to judge McKenna on sub appreances. His height could be an asset as he won a few headers from their goal kicks when he came on and put a nice couple of balls through. Will judge him when he gets fully up to speed

Edited by 18BAIRN76

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

Bit strange they have that game after any other in a league format? Not exactly fair 

You'd think they have all the last games on at the same time. I realise those that have finished aren't playing but bit strange playing one game tomorrow.

Brilliant professional performance today. What a start to the season finishing top of the group. Keelan Adams? Need I say more? Running out of superlatives for the boy. McIver with two goals (second one looked like a handball right enough) and a brilliant performance. If he could get 15 in the league this season we are onto a winner. Spencer n Tait different class as always. Morrison looked dangerous all the time, left his shooting boots at home right enough. Too early to judge McKenna imo. Nizzy rarely injured and usually gets the full 90 so can’t really see how McKenna is going to get a proper run in the team. Probably be the same story as it was with Ethan Ross last season. Mcglynn has shown his preferred back 4 today. Unlucky for Finn, but impossible not to start Adams. He offers so much more that Yeats imo.

5 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

You'd think they have all the last games on at the same time. I realise those that have finished aren't playing but bit strange playing one game tomorrow.

Thankfully no issue when you are safely in the winner's enclosure with a large stogie hanging out yer pus and the slippers on 😎

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Ross county at home or the old firm away probs the best draws we could get.

Dunfermline at home would be a cracker. Oh…

Just now, Rugster said:

Big Rossco our number 9 could have had two hat tricks today. Alongside a brilliant performance in terms of knock downs and link ups. Outstanding. What say you tonight @Long Suffering Bairn

Same with Callum. He could've had 4 or 5 but looked a bit rusty.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Big Rossco our number 9 could have had two hat tricks today. Alongside a brilliant performance in terms of knock downs and link ups. Outstanding. What say you tonight @Long Suffering Bairn

Would have loved him to get a third - does head, boot and hand count as a perfect hat-trick 🤔

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Actually though Oliver had a really outstanding first half today. For some reason our supporters don’t seem to see what he can bring to the team…..

I agree with this. Thought he linked up the play really well and he is a very tidy player. Didn’t put a foot wrong in my eyes

45 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Is McKenna the new Allan?

Doubtful.

Maybe my expectations were higher and I'm being harsh but at the moment I'm still to be won over by him.