The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

It's shite. Bad karaoke and adds nothing. Would have been better trolling Hearts with Sunshine on Leith.

I agree, just let the fans sing and show their appreciation of the team. Someone at the club needs to have a word with the announcer.

2 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

It's shite. Bad karaoke and adds nothing. Would have been better trolling Hearts with Sunshine on Leith.

Would have been wasted, given that about 70 of them heard the final whistle. 

10 minutes ago, Rugster said:

That was magnificent. And my wee lassie got a photo with Hendo. She wants to go back and wants a Falkirk top. Yassss. 

dunno why it’s on its side. 

IMG_4266.jpeg

Lovely, just lovely photo. A proud dad 🙂

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

That was magnificent. And my wee lassie got a photo with Hendo. She wants to go back and wants a Falkirk top. Yassss. 

dunno why it’s on its side. 

IMG_4266.jpeg

Class. Hendo with my kids is the wallpaper on my phone. Love that man. He was absolutely buzzing to get to the KM at full time 😂

11 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Get Calvin signed up though for another couple of years. I'd take that over a new signings I've got to say. 

McGlynn said if we beat Hearts it could be enough to get another important player on a long term deal…here’s hoping!

2 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Great thing about this squad is, as well as being sexy as f**k ballers, we  undoubtedly have the soundest c***s in world football. 

Genuinely not a w**k amongst them. They can all stay for as long as they want. 

Every single player all on the same page 

4 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Great thing about this squad is, as well as being sexy as f**k ballers, we  undoubtedly have the soundest c***s in world football. 

Genuinely not a w**k amongst them. They can all stay for as long as they want. 

Never seen a sense of togetherness like it. Even in the warm up they are just loving each others company

Know what's underrated and I think we're seeing it more against better teams where the midfield battle goes up a gear.... Aswell as being a f**king maestro, Brad Spencer is a proper shitehouse and I love him for it.