The Falkirk FC Thread

I doubt either are true though.

I was at a press conference recently when Houston recently identified the positions he wanted to strengthen and they weren't in midfield. He stated defence, but

I can't see us looking for a left back when Tony Gallacher is waiting in the wings. Centre half, rightback and goalie are more likely IMO.

A goalkeeper is a must as we only have Mehmet and McMinn signed just now.

if I were in charge Sibbs would be fighting for his place next season.

He's our most creative player and he is less influential on the left but he does a job for the team. His best position is just off a striker or in a central role. He was outstanding in the games at Easter Road last season when moved in there

The fact some people are hard on Sibbs is because we sometimes rely on him too much

The Falkirk hole ain't got no soul, it's made up of plastic stands. You find it out on the edge of town, down by the chemical stacks wearing a frown. The fans trudge there on match days, bent and grey and old, Brockville no more ....their spiritual history bargained then sold. They've never left a game listening to Jimmy Shand and they've only got a pishy 3 stands. They do however love when the big teams bring their stars, and a prime example is the mighty Pars. The games are one sided and the Falkirk are dire but look at the Pars and you all can aspire.

The Falkirk hole ain't got no soul, it's made up of plastic stands. You find it out on the edge of town, down by the chemical stacks wearing a frown. The fans trudge there on match days, bent and grey and old, Brockville no more ....their spiritual history bargained then sold. They've never left a game listening to Jimmy Shand and they've only got a pishy 3 stands. They do however love when the big teams bring their stars, and a prime example is the mighty Pars. The games are one sided and the Falkirk are dire but look at the Pars and you all can aspire.

Awful.