The Falkirk FC Thread

12 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

We spent our money on the only fully UEFA compliant stadium outside Glasgow, a state of the art training facility and have one of the best pitches in the country.

You've got a humpty 3 stand ground in the middle of nowhere with AstroTurf.

Case closed.

Your pitch was like a tatty field at the turn of the year.:lol:

Edited by Shadwell Dog

19 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

We spent our money on the only empty most weeks fully UEFA compliant stadium outside Glasgow, a state of the art training facility so we can loan players from Celtic.and have one of the best pitches in the country.

You've got a humpty 3 stand ground in the middle of nowhere with AstroTurf.

Case closed.

FTFY

ETA you left out a few details

Edited by Gaz FFC

Assuming Will has left I tend to agree that whilst Rankin useful addition to depth of squad what we really need is an attacking winger type Player who offers us something different - someone with pace & guile to open up defences such as  the former Utd youngster McKay - Stephens currently out of the picture at Sellick park who in opinion fits the bill for a potential loan signing 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Give it time. The answerphone message is reserved for returning heroes. Once he earns a contract extension, we should all hopefully be able to enjoy a top drawer message from Mr Rankin

I wouldn't worry. He'll be working on his tan somewhere right now.

16 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Quite liked Rankin. Limited but good attitude, like the ginger one from Girls Aloud.

:lol:

We'll miss Will big time but not because he's the best footballer in the side, there are plenty better. We'll miss his enthusiasm, attitude and energy, not to mention his explosive shooting power. His ability to adapt to different positions was useful too and important for a club of our size.

McGrandles would be the ideal replacement as he's a better player, IMO the best to come out of the academy. Obviously a big question mark over his fitness though and even if he would be as good a player following his injury.

:lol:

We'll miss Will big time but not because he's the best footballer in the side, there are plenty better. We'll miss his enthusiasm, attitude and energy, not to mention his explosive shooting power. His ability to adapt to different positions was useful too and important for a club of our size.

Couldn't have put it better myself

Firstly let me say Good Luck Will came here to prove you were able to cut it and did played for hee haw and became a Falkirk Hero. Now PH has to find a replacement to me John Rankin is a good squad player and handy for coming of the bench. Ideally I would like Houstie to gamble on two or three untested youngsters from outwith Scotland on frees signed on 12 month contracts if they come good brill if not bye bye no loss apart from wages which I would cap at £500pw.

Edited by Gus2
Typo's and Grammer