The Falkirk FC Thread

Yep against teams that are bottom end of the form guide.
He was scoring every week at first, not so now....
Not doubting his ability but the Dobbie flags out appeal seem to have whimpered of recent

So a goal only counts if it's against a form side? :lol:

His goals are the only thing keeping us out if serious danger. Your claim was he's been invisible recently. Mr X corrected your wildly inaccurate statement. Just accept you were wrong and walk away.

Houston has realised our weaknesses and strengths and is trying to turn it round but sadly the BOD want to bide their time ( or perhaps they just want a healthier than needed bank balance ). IF he can get a right midfielder who can also cover with Kidd when needed I think we could come good. I still think we need to be a bit adventurous and use Ohara and Austin when fit instead of our now predictable strike force

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

His goals are the only thing keeping us out if serious danger. Your claim was he's been invisible recently. Mr X corrected your wildly inaccurate statement. Just accept you were wrong and walk away.

Did I say they didn't count ?

I never said he was invisible either but 10 goals the first 12 games and 6 in his last 12 games points a dip to me.

So your telling me his performances in the first 12 matches match the second 12 ?

I never said he was invisible either but 10 goals the first 12 games and 6 in his last 12 games points a dip to me.
So your telling me his performances in the first 12 matches match the second 12 ?

He tore us to bits a few weeks ago

16 in 24 and he's wasted is in 2 games he's played against us. Give it up you moron.

Worthwhile investment to keep you out of the relegation playoffs, I'm sure that was definitely your target this season.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

He tore us to bits a few weeks ago

You mean he waltzed through our midfield unchallenged then waltzed through our central defence before playing a simple one two with albeit a decent finish. With defending like that Hugh hill could have torn us to pieces

Edited by distresseduke
Speelin

You mean he waltzed through our midfield unchallenged then waltzed through our central defence before playing a simple one two with albeit a decent finish. With defending like that Hugh hill could have torn us to pieces

He tore us to bits, oh and he did it in Dumfries in August too.

Been invisible recently has he not ?...

Your claim was he's been invisible recently.

I never said he was invisible either...

:huh:

I suppose if you're That forgetful it's maybe the reason your making such inaccurate claims.

Rumoured to be Raith bound. He's not getting any younger but he also almost always first pick. I think one of the strikers will go though.

Baird's work rate is exceptional but he's a passenger 80% of the time. I'd go with BSLM alongside one of Austin or O Hara for the rest of the season. Might even be able to offload either McHugh or Sheps too to free another wage.

Baird's work rate is exceptional but he's a passenger 80% of the time. I'd go with BSLM alongside one of Austin or O Hara for the rest of the season. Might even be able to offload either McHugh or Sheps too to free another wage.

Exceptional! Amazing just how differently people can see things. He works hard but no way I would class it as exceptional. And I don't get how it can be exceptional but as the same time be a passenger for 80% of the time. Seems to me a contradiction.

If he put in as much effort as he does moaning at others then he would be a hell of a player! His arm flapping & head shaking are impressive. His look of bewilderment when he sees his number come up to be substituted is simply sublime. A solid player but needs a little spell on the bench for me.

I'd certainly keep McHugh. Of our senior strikers, he's the quickest, has the best first touch and is the best natural finisher. I'd move on Baird in the Summer with McHugh, BSLM, O'Hara and Austin the four strikers next season. I'd be very tempted to try and get Loy as well tbh