The Falkirk FC Thread

As I say, the chances of paying the fee for Grant are minimal, but we are watching him (like many others I'd imagine). We wouldn't be wasting time with our limited staff if we didn't believe we had a chance.

So if you are not going to pay a fee and Falkirk's track record show we will get a fee why are St.Johnstone wasting their time with their limited resource?

Didn't expect that, I thought Rankin would stay and take over from Kerr when his contract is up. Interesting that Rankin came to Houston about leaving instead of the other way around

I've nothing against Rankin as a player but he's so similar to Kerr that it makes it impossible to play them both together so he was a waste of a wage unfortunately.

Where's Watson off to then? Any word on incomings? Good to see some proactive moves.even if it just frees up a place on the bench for Henderson or Blues.

10 minutes ago, TN10Y said:

John Rankin's contract has been "mutually terminated." What was his performances for the Bairns like?

Perfectly good player at this level but our 4th choice CM. Was just about to suggest he goes to the Pars, exactly the type of player they are crying out for 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We should be strengthening now with Rankin gone.

Must say though, best wishes to John Rankin. So much negativity directed his way and absolutely none of merited. He absolutely will do a good job for someone in this league.

"It's not you John, it's me"

Would be keen to see Craigen and Watson go now too.

Would keep Shepherd though, he might still have something to offer especially as the season goes on. Doing very well in the Development squad by accounts I've heard. 

Assuming that this frees up some wages, anyone any ideas on inward players?