The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, BountyBairn said:

There's not a hope in hell we'll get a good chairman. There's isn't a single 'Falkirk man' in existence with the required acumen, money and desire.

Walked my arse!

My cash would be on Margaret Laing now.

Henderson has been an utter disaster as a Chairman. Generally disliked around the club.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Edited by Back Post Misses

Link to the Herald , honestly dont know what the hell he was thinking about when he came out the brexit sh*t, its hardly as if we are full of players from the continent:

http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-fc/henderson-steps-down-as-bairns-chairman-1-4468956

Much as the Brexit thing irked most of us I doubt that has anything to do with why he has stepped down.

37 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Walked my arse!

My cash would be on Margaret Laing now.

Henderson has been an utter disaster as a Chairman. Generally disliked around the club.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

You do feel like you're ITK so I'll go with he was pushed and ML will be next.

My main point was to urge a sense of calm and reasonableness. Nothing drastic will change, new money and new blood would be needed for that. Getting rid of Doug as a focal point merely gets us back to where we were before his tenure - a major shareholders group with cash but zero ambition and questionable acumen.

You do feel like you're ITK so I'll go with he was pushed and ML will be next.
My main point was to urge a sense of calm and reasonableness. Nothing drastic will change, new money and new blood would be needed for that. Getting rid of Doug as a focal point merely gets us back to where we were before his tenure - a major shareholders group with cash but zero ambition and questionable acumen.

Nothing changes at Falkirk till Martin Ritchie and Sandy Alexander move on and sell up. They call the shots

58 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

There have been and they showed them the door

I've also heard that but not sure I believe it. If MR and SA were given an opportunity to exit that was reasonable I think they'd bite! Perhaps SA less so than MR.

Anyone coming in would need to be buying at least and equal bit to those two to be effective anyway, so perhaps the offer wasn't enough, or they just didn't like the guy?

I've also heard that but not sure I believe it. If MR and SA were given an opportunity to exit that was reasonable I think they'd bite! Perhaps SA less so than MR.
Anyone coming in would need to be buying at least and equal bit to those two to be effective anyway, so perhaps the offer wasn't enough, or they just didn't like the guy?

Don't know why but it was a serious bid

Bonus he is no longer here, I didn't know who he was prior his appointment and two year on, I still don't other than he was a bit more a fanny than the previous puppets.

I actually googled him for the first time earlier and I was reading about another Douglas Henderson, realised that when the bottom of the piece revealed he died in 2006.

Henderson leaves, shrugs shoulders till next puppet comes in, hopefully less of a fanny, tho can't recall I applauded the words of any of our chairmen