The Falkirk FC Thread

If you can let us know what you are doing for the local homosexual and black communities thats a bit more classy I am sure we will take it on board.

Oaft, that's a telt.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I love it when a group of fans tries to take a certain approach, like the fifers saying we all lost the plot in here, then one of them goes wildly off message.

In this case, a bizarre meltdown.

It's the 'yer da' patter that reeks of desperation as well. 

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Oaft, that's a telt.

He asked a question and it was a answered. Nothing to see here.

It wasnt really answered though, since his answer included his declaration that they were sincere and we weren't.

Like every other fifer in this thread, he will be roundly bodied until he has to resort to posting pictures of tramps and claiming they are from Falkirk.

“Tramps”? You lot can’t help denigrating people. Now it’s the turn of the homeless. From Falkirk? No, the clue is in the name.

I suggest you might want to look into this, I’ve already sponsored colleagues that are doing it...

https://www.sleepinthepark.co.uk/

He asked a question and it was a answered. Nothing to see here.

The way the question was asked is what make it a telt, a solid one at that.

It wasnt really answered though, since his answer included his declaration that they were sincere and we weren't.

Like every other fifer in this thread, he will be roundly bodied until he has to resort to posting pictures of tramps and claiming they are from Falkirk.

If Falkirk were sincere in their actions for the blind community they would start by trying to take action against those who abuse them surely? As it is there's not been a single form of condemnation through Falkirks official channels regarding O'Hara, or the fans that were singing the songs.

7 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

If Falkirk were sincere in their actions for the blind community they would start by trying to take action against those who abuse them surely? As it is there's not been a single form of condemnation through Falkirks official channels regarding O'Hara, or the fans that were singing the songs.

^^trying so hard^^

11 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/falkirk-condemn-sick-dean-shiels-11507224

Not on our own website, granted, but reported by every newspaper in the land. And therefore reaching a wider audience.

Now sit doon and leave B+WT to dig himself a deeper, ever more hilarious  hole.

Whether Falkirk are sincere in their actions or not is not for you or the tragic to say tbh. And trying to take credit for participating in kick it out is pretty laughable. Its the bare minimum and is essentially mandatory for all clubs.

Falkirk have gone out into the local community specifically to help out some local people, who all look to be enjoying themselves and for some inexplicable reason, you lads have decided to come on here and try to discredit that because of a pretty humiliating need to score points off us.

But carry on by all means, because there is no way I am the only bairn reading this thread tonight and chuckling away at this flailing embarrassment you are bringing on yourselves.

It's for me, Tragic, you and everyone else on this forum to say because you know, it's a forum. Where things get said. Hth.

I'm not taking credit for anything, especially not kick it out which seems to comprise of players holding up a piece of paper a few times a season. If I was Tragic I would've put the link up of the board condemning some of our own fans for the disgraceful behavior they exhibited, while it drew more attention to the incident and could be seen to show the club in a bad light I was pretty happy that the board made it clear that such behaviour was reprehensible.

With that in mind I can fully see where Tragic is coming from, just last weekend? It was in the national press that Falkirk fans were singing songs mocking someone who's partially blind, a player within the last two weeks has been banned for such an incident and through it all there's been nothing from Falkirk regarding it. It would've been interesting to ask the people at that event what they made of the recent behaviour from the Falkirk fans, players and the silence from the board that followed. It's great that the people in question had a good time, it's pretty fair to ask questions on Falkirks stance on abusing those who are partially sighted.

I'm not embarrassed at all, you know, because it's a forum. You seem to be taking it a bit more seriously.

#notarivalry hashtag going viral in Fife again tonight.

It's not a rivalry nor a derby, I'm at a loss as to why this has all kicked off the way it has.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/falkirk-condemn-sick-dean-shiels-11507224
Not on our own website, granted, but reported by every newspaper in the land. And therefore reaching a wider audience.
Now sit doon and leave B+WT to dig himself a deeper, ever more hilarious  hole.

Whoops.....

Is that a #TELT aswell?

Sit yersel doon.

What exactly is a "Falkirks spokesperson"? If there's not a name to go with it then it means absolutely nothing. That could be a bloke down the pub, the cleaner of the South stand, the steward who once watched a game, anyone. What is the club's stance on what the fans, and players have done, and if they don't condone it, what are they doing about it?

It's the equivalent of "sources say" on the BBC gossip column.