The Falkirk FC Thread

5 hours ago, PipoIsABairn said:

I'd forgotten about him entirely. Okay maybe that's one too many then. Would add that at this point i'm still not sold on Welsh and would possibly take McKee over him but I wouldn't be overly upset to see McKee go either. As for the Harris is a shitebag argument, I kinda don't really care if he is, he's not in the team to make crunching tackles. If you pack your team with hard men you end up with a total mess with a very low ceiling as to what can actually be achieved. My big issue with Harris is that his concentration seems to be incredibly fickle and he loses focus incredibly easily. He turns off to the game and often doesn't seem aware of what's going on around him.

My big issue with him is that he' shit. He should've been at Dumbarton or raith when he left hibs and no where near us.

2 minutes ago, DCBairn said:

That's pretty much how I remember it!

I rarely watch highlights of games we lose but watching the 1st half of that is excellent viewing.

Worst HT ever though knowing the kitchen sink was about to get flung at us as they attacked their end.

9 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Sick of all the Shite we've collected from you.

Football must be the only profession where you can be absolutely gash get let go and get another job at a similar level of employer. Just to let you know Harris/McKee will be available soon!

If you had left at HT we were like watching Brazil and Holt was a legend

The thing is we were almost 4-0 up before half time. If you watch the highlights, it’s pretty much all hibs with falkirk breaking away 4 times. Every falkirk goal is pretty much someone kicking it into an empty net.

There’s absolutely no way hibs should have been 3-0 down at half time in that game, even though they could have been 4-0 down if that makes sense.