The Falkirk FC Thread

What a fucking PR cluster f**k. Threatening a bunch of lads off the shuttle with legal action to a crest you no longer own the rights to. I expect a full public apology on this, I really hope the lads have swiped the rights to the badge. How to piss your own fans off. 

Bit confused over the fact that hartley is waiting on sibbald mcghee and robson coming back to him on the terms offered. I thought we had options on these 3 so would assume the contracts for these options would already have been agreed. Its not much of an option if they can knock it back unless of course we're offering less than previously agreed of course.

5 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Bit confused over the fact that hartley is waiting on sibbald mcghee and robson coming back to him on the terms offered. I thought we had options on these 3 so would assume the contracts for these options would already have been agreed. Its not much of an option if they can knock it back unless of course we're offering less than previously agreed of course.

Where are you hearing this? Or just making up shit for the sake of it? Are they not on holiday now? 

3 hours ago, superandy_07 said:

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-fc/exclusive-falkirk-bid-to-save-club-badge-trademark-1-4734219

Wonder if we'll have a new badge for next season…

Also been hearing more about Kenny Miller joining as player-coach, can't see that happening. 

Given the harassment the board have been putting on a big supporters group over use of the badge, this is brilliant karma.

For those that don't visit OneF any more, there's a bunch of stuff being auctioned in aid of the Chris Mitchell Foundation, 

As posted over there:

he moment you have all been waiting for ... its the BIG AUCTION TIME !!!!

Up for grabs are :-
1. Peter Grants home shirt
2. Rory Loy's home shirt
3. Joe Mckee's away shirt
4. Alex Jakubiaks's home shirt
5. Alex Jakubiak's boots

Shirts - All signed match-worn shirts are framed by Third Dimension framing along with a certificate of authenticity. 

Boots - signed pair of the Jak's match worn boots along with a certificate of authenticity.

All proceeds will go to the Chris Mitchell Foundation

You can contact me by any means you wish (here, e-mail etc). I will try and keep everyone / pages updated with the auction progress.

Auction ends at 10pm Sunday 6th May :)

Current bids are :-
Shirts - PG £180, RL £150, JMcK £125, AJ £225. 
Boots - AJ £100 
On behalf of CMF - Team signed t-shirt (CMF) £40, Team signed away top £70 

email markj@bluewin.ch

What a fucking PR cluster f**k. Threatening a bunch of lads off the shuttle with legal action to a crest you no longer own the rights to. I expect a full public apology on this, I really hope the lads have swiped the rights to the badge. How to piss your own fans off. 

Campbell and Lang at it again.
LaurelandHardy.jpg.a49ef20ef45adaa75b099cb1fdf76936.jpg

Heard today it is someone one the MSG who has fucked up. The very man whose idea it was to drop the FC on our badge with his corporate pish.

Heard today it is someone one the MSG who has fucked up. The very man whose idea it was to drop the FC on our badge with his corporate pish.

What a complete prat he really is. This better be getting sorted ASAP.

As someone suggested earlier, the club should own the rights to all 3 badges.