The Falkirk FC Thread

Hmmmm, sounds fairly uninspiring. As long as he’s good with children and kind to animals I fully expect him to be pictured with a Thistle scarf held aloft a week on Monday...:green

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

It's a reverse Paul Paton, can we go over to their thread and laugh at them now?

No. Thank you. When/ if he signs that’s a different matter :whistle

Guest Back Post Misses
I liked Watson. very good in the air and chips in with the odd goal.

3 goals in 60 games on 3 seasons. Very odd goal

I've never wanted to stay in beancross until now. Least it's not a round trip from Dunbarton every day! 

What does Mbappe think about the links to Amsterdam, we need to know, otherwise County might steal him away at the last minute. 

Livi fans really are touchy and a tad deflectiony when you mention their signing policy re perverts and drug dealers. Very new labour, no condemnation and lots of whataboutery. 

16 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I've never wanted to stay in beancross until now. Least it's not a round trip from Dunbarton every day! 

What does Mbappe think about the links to Amsterdam, we need to know, otherwise County might steal him away at the last minute. 

Livi fans really are touchy and a tad deflectiony when you mention their signing policy re perverts and drug dealers. Very new labour, no condemnation and lots of whataboutery. 

I worry about Sibbs being there.  A quiet wee boy in no way prepared for all that shite. Hopefully BSLM will watch out for him.

3 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

I worry about Sibbs being there.  A quiet wee boy in no way prepared for all that shite. Hopefully BSLM will watch out for him.

They've got him covered if he wants to know the best park for having a w**k in, or where to buy some good gear.

Froxy is staying at the beancross Inn [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention]!

Screenshot_20180630-182442.thumb.jpg.4b7208fe03d36e86edea5f65953977ca.jpg

See, that’s frightening me. Way back in my yoof, that’s exactly how the guy Brolin looked when he woke up thinking “I am gonna wipe out my entire family today” in the original Amityville Horror movie.

They've got him covered if he wants to know the best park for having a w**k in, or where to buy some good gear.

Don’t forget baseball bats. They have someone who can get Sibbs one of them with no serial number.

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Don’t forget baseball bats. They have someone who can get Sibbs one of them with no serial number.

Didn't realise they had added assault to their repetoir. 

Friendlies are for getting yourselves up to speed and gelling as a team, as long as we're not getting skelped 10-0 then I really don't care. 
The sole exception to that is Falkirk 2-1 Ajax which was as competitive and serious as any game ever played. 

We were definitely up for it that day. If I’m honest I don’t think Ajax were....although it would be great to believe so...