The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I can. The league cup. 1/4 final at home to Aberdeen the round after we beat the old rangers he had a fucking howler and we got beat 4-1

Gunner McWilliams for me. Tommy a very close second.

19 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Pretty much the same team that finished strongly last season and 7/1 fourth favourites with the bookies. (We are 10/1).

They had a shite day today but just about everyone on here keeps telling us almost daily that these Betfred games don’t matter so why are we suddenly judging them on today’s result?

Because yesterday has been my only chance since last season to form an opinion and they were shite. Remember we finished 2nd, lost one player, and went into free fall. So I can't take much from your first paragraph. 

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Indeed, going by Believe The Hype's logic, Falkirk will be relegated convincingly.

image.png.26fdc04661e29f1de88e3b4715d15c44.png

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

While it may be pretty much the same team, they haven't came close to replacing Vigurs. 

Which I can see being tough to do. 

My opinions may well change after Saturday.

3 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

I only ever remember him missing one, I think against Dundee Utd, and remember that he slipped just as he hit it.

Markie , Miller and Gibson, raises the hair on the back of your neck even now. There was a near telepathic understanding between them. Never been a better No 4,5,6, at the same time.

16 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Why didn't you do the video chat?!

Because he's never got a top on, and it's hard enough holding onto a woman without her seeing Greek Adonis on my phone. 

I won't be able to make Saturdays game which is a bit annoying but looking forward to the season starting now, I think we have looked rotten at times in pre-season but most of the guys Hartley has brought in have shown something to indicate why so I am hoping for a good start against an inverness side who look ropey at the back to say the least following that hearts game.

I'd like to see us go 4-4-2 with Kidd and Turner on the bench as they are the only 2 players that I have thought haven't really added anything to the team when I have seen them, fancy us for 2-1 if we turn up.