The Falkirk FC Thread

Sorry Dan, but you're fucking pish.
Worst thing from Stoke since Phil Taylor.
Some players especially young forwards take time to work out the strange tactics in Scotland particularly those in the seaside leagues. Can see Him turna corner when up against better teams ( performance against Aberdeen his best? ) Give him a chance

2 hours ago, Bigbri Bairn2 said:
2 hours ago, Potted hOuGh said:
Not happening bud.  

Go away you are a very annoying man who has very little in life apart from presenting yourself as controversial.

Peace out big man.

I've a full and fruitful existence.

This is a website. I am not your enemy.

Edited by Potted hOuGh

Doubt the lad will be on a lot of money. He will have been spotted and probably have performed well in the U23s down south and they felt he was worth a punt.

The fact he’s only here for 6months suggests it was a punt.

Hopefully he will get up to speed with the game here and prove his worth as I don’t want to see any player fail at our club.

At the moment he just seems to be like a frightened wee laddie.

Doubt the lad will be on a lot of money. He will have been spotted and probably have performed well in the U23s down south and they felt he was worth a punt.

Hopefully he will get up to speed with the game here and prove his worth as I don’t want to see any player fail at our club.

Who? Turner?

Think Turner was training with us for a few days before he signed, Hartley must have seen something in him as the signing dragged on for a couple of weeks

maybe just taking a bit longer to settle down and will 3ventually come good...problem is it’s 6 months so doesn’t exactly have long

13 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Think Turner was training with us for a few days before he signed, Hartley must have seen something in him as the signing dragged on for a couple of weeks

maybe just taking a bit longer to settle down and will 3ventually come good...problem is it’s 6 months so doesn’t exactly have long

The bigger problem is that we don't have time. If he's not doing it now, then he's already fourth choice. If he somehow gets a chance and fluff it, he'll be behind O'Hara. 

If there's a clause about playing first team games, he won't be with us for long. Can't help but feel he was signed as insurance against other moves falling through. If he was signed to be a main striker, I'm glad the other moves didn't collapse. 

Reminds me of Leahy when he first came up.

1 minute ago, RC55 FFC said:

Reminds me of Leahy when he first came up.

True. He'll be gone long before he calms down if that's the case. Which is a shame, if he does feck all when he is here, all that's going to do is set him back and leave us with a club loath to loan to us again.