The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

WHIT - he was class for us, came in second half of the season last year at Brockville. Scored about 10 goals in 15 games from midfield. Last ever Falkirk player to score at Brockville IIRC.

FS, I was there that day as well. Putting this down to old age.

8 minutes ago, PG.Colossus said:

That's him, tall skinnyish bloke...

IMG_1535550887.708729.jpg.500c2644548632c2c0e3146e02c3e8da.jpg

Obviously not to be confused with Allan Ferguson, a short fattish bloke.

7 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

f**k, just remembered that "Premier Team in the First Division" marketing pish..

Total cringe.

That's not you poking your head round the backdrop giving it "Fcukin' aye?", is it?

FS, I was there that day as well. Putting this down to old age.
Dont feel bad. This one is annoying me too as despite a vague inkling that I knew the name, I wouldnt have placed him in that team or remembered anything about him. Sometimes I wonder if I just have a shite memory of if I have damaged it over the years because I was 16/17 that season and going every week. I should remember it more vividly

18 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

Yep goalscoring midfielder who I`m sure holds the distinction of scoring the last ever goal at Brockville (for Falkirk)  

Who scored the last ever?  Charlie Christie I think?

31 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Who scored the last ever?  Charlie Christie I think?

AYE FROM A CROSS THAT WAS ABOUT 3 FEET OVER THE LINE THE WEE c**t!

Stopped us going the last season at Brockville undefeated. About three players (I remember Kevin Christie going particularly mental) were booked for dissent.

Edited by Rugster

AYE FROM A CROSS THAT WAS ABOUT 3 FEET OVER THE LINE THE WEE c**t!
Stopped us going the last season at Brockville undefeated. About three players (I remember Kevin Christie going particularly mental) were booked for dissent.
My main memory of that day was the Stadium announcers constant, but ultimately fruitless appeals to all in attendance not to lowp the barrier immediately and start hacking bits out the turf.

Sorry m8, I dont give a f**k if the ladies team still have a game to play, some of this place is coming home with me.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

My main memory of that day was the Stadium announcers constant, but ultimately fruitless appeals to all in attendance not to lowp the barrier immediately and start hacking bits out the turf.

Sorry m8, I dont give a f**k if the ladies team still have a game to play, some of this place is coming home with me.

I have a few rocks of the crumbling terrace that I picked up that day. Got slagged off my Pals who are OF supporters. They have absolutely no idea what it's like to have a connection with a club like I have with Falkirk so whilst they bask in their so called glory, I am always the real winner. 

Stick that on a birthday caird!! 

Edited by Believe The Hype

I have a few rocks of the crumbling terrace that I picked up that day. Got slagged off my Pals who are OF supporters. They have absolutely no idea what it's like to have a connection with a club like I have with Falkirk so whilst they bask in their so called glory, I am always the real winner. 
Stick that on a birthday caird!! 

IMG_1535555745.768091.jpg