The Falkirk FC Thread

17 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Really? Why aren’t the jails full of BNP types or even religious groups with homophobic speech, doesn’t it have to put someone in a state of fear or alarm.

Two old duffers overheard  using non pc language to discuss a player isn’t racist abuse.

Jesus fucking wept!

24 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Really? Why aren’t the jails full of BNP types or even religious groups with homophobic speech, doesn’t it have to put someone in a state of fear or alarm.

Two old duffers overheard  using non pc language to discuss a player isn’t racist abuse.

GgqTg8C.gif

28 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

One annoying part of shite happening to our club is the flock of shitehawks it attracts to this thread.

Shades of Cantona in your appraisal of the situation. 

However, I love the use of shitehawk(s). It is a very under used term and makes me laugh more often than not. 

:thumsup2

1 hour ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

So now the rumours are someone voiced a racist opinion which was overheard, it wasn’t shouted as abuse.

Are you allowed to ban or prosecute someone  over an overheard private conversation, people say all sorts of fucked up shit to their mates to have a laugh, the same people wouldn’t dream of voicing these jokes/wisecracks/banter publically, let alone shout it.

:lol:

2 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Yeah, but I'm not planning on soaking you in cold water and leaving you outside. I'm sure you'll be fine. 

Feel free to be offended then. It's still a free country. 

Thank you. In the spirit of equality, feel free to continue exercising your right to indulge in public displays of rank ignorance. As you say, it’s a free country.

11 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

Shades of Cantona in your appraisal of the situation. 

However, I love the use of shitehawk(s). It is a very under used term and makes me laugh more often than not. 

:thumsup2

Ah Cantona. Where he made a straightforward metaphor that an educated press decided to collectively try to pass off as “baffling” and “What did he mean? It made no sense”, when in fact, it was patently obvious what he was saying.

Why on earth do seemingly sane folk frequent that f***ing stupid facebook group?

Hopefully the perpetrator(s) is/are identified and banned very soon. The club really needs to send the message that backward f**kwittery will not be tolerated. 

Using a racist incident for point scoring is pretty clearly what you were doing m8. Stand by it. At least the courage of your convictions, even if they do make it apparent that you are pond life.
That's exactly what a number of your fans did last season, or the one before, with the Hippo incidents. Tarring us all with the same brush and all that jazz.
Finally time that some people should accept that most clubs have fucking idiots in their support?

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

That's exactly what a number of your fans did last season, or the one before, with the Hippo incidents. Tarring us all with the same brush and all that jazz.
Finally time that some people should accept that most clubs have fucking idiots in their support?

An absolute classic trait of FalkirKKK fans on here is  to deflect things towards other teams and their support. Or, jump all over folk and tell them they're having a nightmare/meltdown etc. 

Well done to the honourable Falkirk fans on here willing to accept that the actions of their support are absolutely deplorable and not just RE. this incident in isolation. 

An absolute classic trait of FalkirKKK fans on here is  to deflect things towards other teams and their support. Or, jump all over folk and tell them they're having a nightmare/meltdown etc. 

Well done to the honourable Falkirk fans on here willing to accept that the actions of their support are absolutely deplorable and not just RE. this incident in isolation. 
Shut up you stupid p***k. Stellas post is absolutely nothing like what you have tried to turn it into and the above is another example that you are enjoying using this incident.

Embarrassing stuff from you again.

These comments from Facebook are beyond belief. To suggest Lewis has made this up as a way to get out of his contract at the club is incredible and extremely insulting to Dennon.

I still however think the club should have reported this to the police first, let them do their enquiry and then go public.

They may have then avoided the sort of comments from the arseholes we are getting on social media now.