The Falkirk FC Thread

22 minutes ago, Rocco said:

I very much doubt Rangers will want Rudden playing league 1 football

Oh, I don't know. They loaned Andrew Dallas to Stenhousemuir and Rudden would surely score loads in L1 which would boost his confidence and give them back a hungrier player?

I'm not sure if Denny Johnstone is a good move at all tbh. Looking at his stats and given he was out a season at Morton not exactly the type of striker we need. Perhaps as a back up on a pay as you play deal. I'd rather we went for the likes of Kiltie, Anderson, Keena on loan if there was chance. Can't really afford to take a punt on guys like him, el bak being a success on form seasons ago. 

I doubt it would be the interest of the loan club, or the loan player, to drop down a level after playing at a reasonable level in the championship. You can forget Anderson, Keena, Kiltie, Rudden. These players will want to push themselves at the highest level they can whilst their career is in its infancy. We’ve managed to get older players who’ve realised there isn’t much difference playing in lower end championship or for us in league one.

I'm not sure if Denny Johnstone is a good move at all tbh. Looking at his stats and given he was out a season at Morton not exactly the type of striker we need. Perhaps as a back up on a pay as you play deal. I'd rather we went for the likes of Kiltie, Anderson, Keena on loan if there was chance. Can't really afford to take a punt on guys like him, el bak being a success on form seasons ago. 
Your dreaming mate. You do realise were in league 1 don't you?

8 minutes ago, Rocco said:
26 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Your dreaming mate. You do realise were in league 1 don't you?

Never said we would get them, but I'd have serious reservations if Denny Johnstone is leading our line or El bak. You can see the headline in most games, "it's all Falkirk but they just can't score"