The Falkirk FC Thread

Kingsley deserves a lot of credit. He was given a chance to succeed a well-established player in Scobbie, and expected to play every week as a youngster in a position that can leave the team very exposed. And his cameos before that were at best mixed so didn't promise much (how long did he last before his red against the Binos?).

But he never faltered, never showed himself to be less than the consummate professional, and for me was our most consistent player along with McGovern. I'd expected him to be the weakest part of our defence - instead he was the strongest. Duffie must look at him and despair over his own wasted talent.

Stephen goes with my best wishes for his future, and my hope that he earns us some big addons in the future!

I think the difference between Kingsley & Duffie is Kingsley concentrated on the defensive part of his game before adding the attacking part. Duffie neglected the defensive part in favour of attacking.

Lee Miller signs for Killie and Darren barr training with Plastic Whistle.

I know we have not been linked with them as such but would have welcomed them both back without a second thoought.

Draw for the challenge cup ( cant mind new name) tomorrow. Who we fancying for it?

Shire away for me.

North Section

Arbroath v Alloa Athletic
East Fife v Forfar Athletic
Montrose v Peterhead
Elgin City v Stirling Albion
Dunfermline Athletic v Raith Rovers
Cowdenbeath v Brechin City
East Stirlingshire v Falkirk
Brora Rangers v Stenhousemuir

South Section

Queen’s Park v Berwick Rangers
Rangers v Hibernian
Stranraer v Dumbarton
Heart of Midlothian v Annan Athletic
Airdrieonians v Albion Rovers
Queen of the South v Livingston
Morton v Spartans
Clyde v Ayr United

Is Alan Maybury now contracted to the club? The Herald have him down as Houstons first signing, but the club haven't (at least on the OS) announced it, yet. Bizzare.

On the OS and in the Herald as well that Sibbald is now signed up until 2017.

Is Alan Maybury now contracted to the club? The Herald have him down as Houstons first signing, but the club haven't (at least on the OS) announced it, yet. Bizzare.

Sibbald is a good wee player.

I don't understand this one either. You'd think it'd make sense to have unveiled him last week to make there "signings imminent" article a little less silly!

Heard there will be 4 signings before this week finishes but I wouldn't hold your breath...