The Falkirk FC Thread

Liam Dick should get his chance to make left back his spot.

Beyond him, who have we got that can play left back? Even if Dick was to be first choice, I'd prefer some cover in that area anyway.

I think he's completely finished as a player he just doesn't have the legs anymore, good honest pro who I think will go on to be a good coach/manager.

Could step in on emergencies but doubt he'll play regularly.

Houston says he will play if he is needed and if he plays well then will stay in the team. Good back up IMO.

Happy enough with all of these, was it Taiwo that came on against us in the semi and changed the game completely?

Cooper is a bit of a wildcard, hopefully he can get some consistency out of him.

That is him, came on around 65 minutes im sure and they got the penalty just after and then of course we know how it ended :(

What has Bowman done that is so bad, get caught for drink driving? I bet most have been guilty of that at some time, especially having a few drinks at night and driving the next morning.

Pleased with the signings, haven't seen Leahy at left back perhaps he'll be excellent there, maybe Houstie wants to see the left backs in action, Before deciding if we need a new one.

What has Bowman done that is so bad, get caught for drink driving? I bet most have been guilty of that at some time, especially having a few drinks at night and driving the next morning.

Pleased with the signings, haven't seen Leahy at left back perhaps he'll be excellent there, maybe Houstie wants to see the left backs in action, Before deciding if we need a new one.

Holt fancied him there. That is the worrying bit!!

Pre Season game At Forfar has been called off.

Not surprised mate, ridiculous decision by Holt to arrange it for just over 48hrs after the Woking game and subsequent full day coach trip in between.

Well done Houstie if it was he who saw the light.