The Falkirk FC Thread

Bowman should have been instantly dismissed for his actions. Anyone else outside football would have lost their job because of it..

If his incident had caused a fatality or serious injuries to anyone else, then he would have probably been dismissed. But he didn't. Everyone deserves a second chance in life (apart from peado's, murderers etc) and it's just typical of the country's mentality.

Stop holding grudges against him and why not concentrate on the fact he's technically a good goalkeeper

Finnigan's biggest problem was that he was signed immediately after Stokes left the club. That and he liked a scrap with a centre half. I liked Craig mind you and he seemed to be up for games against Hearts.

I don't think anyone would've compared him to Stokes....His biggest prob was injuries, his early part of his career with us had stats of a goal every 2nd game per starts...then in came May and Elvis to blow that when he had got himself fit to play week in week out.

I think ffc fans would be 50/50 or so on him, obviously has some feeling towards ffc with his non celebration with his Dundee goal recently, considering some of the abuse he got...

Under right management and with staying fit, could be a decent signing, last I looked, he seemed to have done well enough out there, tho injuries held up him signing if I recall, which is my concern with him...suprised to fuk to see him bring only 27

I kinda like Friday night fitba, had it a lot with my English team Tranmere for years and our biggest league crowd at ochilview was the Friday night game.

decent Friday night games in our league, could put Scottish fitba a bit more on the map again. The SPL Friday games, didnt have the same appeal with the non overall competition or real interest/intrigue

Edit- see Jordan White signed for Livvy.....:-D

Edited by MrDust

I don't think anyone would've compared him to Stokes....His biggest prob was injuries, his early part of his career with us had stats of a goal every 2nd game per starts...then in came May and Elvis to blow that when he had got himself fit to play week in week out.

I think ffc fans would be 50/50 or so on him, obviously has some feeling towards ffc with his non celebration with his Dundee goal recently, considering some of the abuse he got...

Under right management and with staying fit, could be a decent signing, last I looked, he seemed to have done well enough out there, tho injuries held up him signing if I recall, which is my concern with him...suprised to fuk to see him bring only 27

Have we learned nothing from his previous spell at the club for Christ's sake. He's a walking injury and that's continued since he left us. He was our for about 6 months with earache . Terrible signing that we shouldn't even be contemplating.

I kinda like Friday night fitba, had it a lot with my English team Tranmere for years and our biggest league crowd at ochilview was the Friday night game.

decent Friday night games in our league, could put Scottish fitba a bit more on the map again. The SPL Friday games, didnt have the same appeal with the non overall competition or real interest/intrigue

The Friday games they picked for our viewing pleasure were so bad that if you paid me to watch them I'd phone in sick.

The guy who picks them clearly doesn't give a toss.

Bear in mind that Hibs and Hearts have rookie managers who, with the best will in the world, will take time to settle and make the rookie mistakes that we've got used to seeing at Falkirk, I see no reason why we can't be pushing for 2nd.

And if/when Sevco hit the buffers again, who knows?

FFS go take your medication.