The Falkirk FC Thread

I'd wager most people have had 4 cans and couple house measures of an evening and drove to work the next day and would borderline over the limit.

I wouldn't recommend it, but it happens.

Muppet.

Genuine question. Do you boys think you have a chance of going up this season. IMO you'd be as well settling for a chance at the play-offs, probably in competition with Queens.

Curious to know what your hopes/expectations are.

Depends on who else we bring in to be honest. 5 Good signings today with 2 or 3 more on the way hopefully.

Current squad i would take 4th.

Thats kind of what i'm getting at. Even if you sign more do you think you have a realistic chance of promotion given the budgets of the big three or are you as well biding your time until at least next season.

Lets face it you're never going down but is it worth saving the cash for a decent punt next year?

Peter Grant says "you know" about 20 times in his short interview on FTV.

You know.

I noticed that aswell it got really annoying almost as funny as tony suggesting that we might be tom taiwos ticket back to chelsea

Bear in mind that Hibs and Hearts have rookie managers who, with the best will in the world, will take time to settle and make the rookie mistakes that we've got used to seeing at Falkirk, I see no reason why we can't be pushing for 2nd.

And if/when Sevco hit the buffers again, who knows?