The Falkirk FC Thread

Have you seen the wages we flung at him?

Tam Scobbie turned down St Mirren for the same reason when at Falkirk.

Unless we throw more stupid cash at this fella he's gonnae do what the Dundee Utd striker did to us in the summer and pick the Premiership club.

Sorry for having an opinion eh????

Have you seen the wages we flung at him?

Tam Scobbie turned down St Mirren for the same reason when at Falkirk.

Unless we throw more stupid cash at this fella he's gonnae do what the Dundee Utd striker did to us in the summer and pick the Premiership club.

Sorry for having an opinion eh

How much?

We definitely need a striker, preferably one who can be a target and hold the ball up. A lot of the time with Loy is he can't keep the ball up the park when under pressure.

However the team is crying out for centre midfielder who is a leader. One thing I've noticed is that the team is too quiet on the park.

A. Player of the Year

B. Goal of the Year

C. Moment of the Year

Just for a laugh now that all our games are over for the calendar year.

Player of the year - Vaulks, been immense in midfield but he's also played right back and centre half last season. Brilliant player.

Goal of the year - going for Vaulks again unless I'm leaving any obvious ones out. I would have went for Alston v queens in the play offs buuuuut that has to be...

Moment of the year - Alston, last minute v queens. The noise when that goal went in was unreal. Utter scenes.

Nice one.

Although I am a big fan of Big Willie, I'd have to go for Rory Loy for player of the year (just). Goals, industry, and an example to all in working hard.

Goal: Agree. Vaulks. The fact it was no. 6 on my birthday seals the deal.

Moment: again, agree. Mayhem. My wife was on the phone to her sister when we scored telling her we'd be late® for dinner as penalties loomed. The noise when that went in sounded like a bomb going off at the other end, apparently.