The Falkirk FC Thread

Think we've all been expecting it to happen tbh.

Since moving to Hibs he's turned into a wannabe hardman who constantly moans about everything. No thanks.

ETA - Petulant wee fud covers Liam Craig to a tee.

Liam Craig has been Hibs'd. Play him on the left of a 4 or the left of a 3 and he'll get back to the player he was with us. I don't think captaincy is made for him to be honest, but he was always good for around 8-10 goals a season for us, and that was at the top level.

If he does sign and gets back to his St Johnstone form he will be a great signing for us.

^^^ This. You guys have seen him before. He's not the quickest, but he'll give everything he has for you. If he does sign, I wish him all the best. Still very fondly remembered at Saints.

I can get on board with the idea of Liam Craig recapturing some good form with us and working out as a signing, worry is it's another local reject we're taking from the scrap heap.

Please please please sign a couple of strikers from further afield.

You are spot on. We should never have closed that Monday. They should have been hitting the ground running.

What a load of pish!! Had we won the cup im pretty sure everyone would have been gassed that sunday, the last thing on peoples minds would be moaning that they cant go and buy a keyring or a fridge magnet the very next day.