The Falkirk FC Thread

he's shite at passing.

The reason he was punted last time, could pass distance but not a 2-3 yard pass. We were all tippy tappy back then, so it stuck out.

A Sibbald replacement if he goes, wouldn't be bad signing and will interesting v Hibs

The reason he was punted last time, could pass distance but not a 2-3 yard pass. We were all tippy tappy back then, so it stuck out.

A Sibbald replacement if he goes, wouldn't be bad signing and will interesting v Hibs

Craig for Sibbs would be fucking horrendous for Falkirk and as much as I don't like Gav/Gaz it would be a shame to see.

Craig for Sibbs would be fucking horrendous for Falkirk and as much as I don't like Gav/Gaz it would be a shame to see.

Could be a hell of a worse, OTJ or a Smith going back 12 months.

If/when Sibbald goes, its not gonna be like for like replacements. I slated Craig big style last time, if signed, he has the right to prove me wrong this time. We signed worse last season. I just hope we don't pay big bucks on his wages as he was seemingly on a fair bit at Hibs

Liam Craig has signed

Jesus. He must regret leaving us something fierce.

Liam Craig is a fucking atrocious footballer :lol:

No. You just horrendously misunderstood what he was, and somehow expected a solid, hard working left winger to turn into a playmaking central midfielder who'll dictate play and smash goals in from forty yards overnight.

No. You just horrendously misunderstood what he was, and somehow expected a solid, hard working left winger to turn into a playmaking central midfielder who'll dictate play and smash goals in from forty yards overnight.

Nope. He played in a few different positions with us and was largely gash in all of them. I think he suits being a bigger fish in a small pond though, so wouldn't completely surprise me to see him being average at Falkirk if he does sign for them.

Jesus. He must regret leaving us something fierce.

You've made all that up, now of you pop back to the Fm section of the forum where you at least know what your talking about.

You've made all that up, now of you pop back to the Fm section of the forum where you at least know what your talking about.

Liam Craig is best utilised as a "defensive winger" or "wide midfielder" with a support duty. Not a "deep-lying playmaker", "roaming playmaker" or "box-to-box midfielder"

I used to like Liam Craig, then I saw him doing the imaginary yellow card to ref to book a Falkirk player(maybe duffie) because he wouldn't give him the ball. Anyone that does that is an arsehole imo.

What a load of pish!! Had we won the cup im pretty sure everyone would have been gassed that sunday, the last thing on peoples minds would be moaning that they cant go and buy a keyring or a fridge magnet the very next day.

Eh unless I missed something we lost the cup final. Won it there would have been no need to try to sell ST's they would have flown in. Therefore we should have hit the ground running marketing them.