The Falkirk FC Thread

Darren Barr signed for Dumbarton

how the mighty have fallen

Gutted by this actually darren Barr is falkirk royalty being our first cap since the legendary alex Parker ...crap in his last season at right Back but I loved him at centre half...obviously he must have something going on outside of football to sign for part time diddies Edited by distresseduke

I'd suspect after his bad injury, they are the only ones willing to give him a chance.

Add to that the possibility of him getting a chance to do his coaching badges.

Never kicking a ball since be left us too

71 league starts since leaving us

Gutted by this actually darren Barr is falkirk royalty being our first cap since the legendary alex Parker ...crap in his last season at right Back but I loved him at centre half...obviously he must have something going on outside of football to sign for part time diddies

Did he ever actually get on the pitch for Scotland? I remember him going all the way to Japan for a game to sit on the bench, you'd have thought they could have let him on in injury time.

Did he ever actually get on the pitch for Scotland? I remember him going all the way to Japan for a game to sit on the bench, you'd have thought they could have let him on in injury time.

He came on as a sub against N Ireland and if a mind right came close to scoring with a header.

Gutted by this actually darren Barr is falkirk royalty being our first cap since the legendary alex Parker ...crap in his last season at right Back but I loved him at centre half...obviously he must have something going on outside of football to sign for part time diddies

we may be small,but we've had a good record against you lot recently, we're hardly diddies anymore considering we've held our own in the championship in recent years,

Eddie May moved DB to right back for the sake of his career. A move that didn't go down well at first but totally necessary. I hope DB manages to get his career back on track

Eddie May moved DB to right back for the sake of his career. A move that didn't go down well at first but totally necessary. I hope DB manages to get his career back on track

He got a Scotland cap as a centre back, why did he need shifted? The only reason given was he was "too small" which is a dinosaur attitude.

Rumour has it we're in for 22 year old Senegalese talent Mamadou Gueye, not sure on position.

He got a Scotland cap as a centre back, why did he need shifted? The only reason given was he was "too small" which is a dinosaur attitude.

Rumour has it we're in for 22 year old Senegalese talent Mamadou Gueye, not sure on position.

the only one I can find is a 34 year old GK

http://www.footballdatabase.eu/football.joueurs.mamadou.gueye.171946.en.html

Edited by ajwffc

After hearing about DB joining Dumbarton was just thinking about the number of former players we'll be up against next season.

Farid, Gow, Millar, Barr, Gibson, Stewart and Jordan White.

Nearly all of them capable of making a difference in a game. Have I missed anyone out?