The Falkirk FC Thread

I don't think going up would make much of a difference if any at all. We would have to have a top 6 season for any noticeable difference. If we had built a more compact enclosed TFS we may have got the groove similar to Brockville, we haven't tho. It's nice to look at but that's about it.

12yr we have been there and for me the best game for atmosphere in that 12yr was the QOS play off game, now how do we mix that ingredient up on a weekly basis

Ive oot to agree with you there it was one of the very few times the main stand was singing. strange that the ground was just over half full then but had better noise than a few sell outs

We will sign 3 or 4 players at once, like last year, it may be a case of the players housty want are on holiday like himself and/or waiting to see what their options are, granted most of the champioship have signed players but apart from Carmichael and Boyle at Hibs there arent any that have signed with other clubs that you think "wow he's a great signing"

We will sign 3 or 4 players at once, like last year, it may be a case of the players housty want are on holiday like himself and/or waiting to see what their options are, granted most of the champioship have signed players but apart from Carmichael and Boyle at Hibs there arent any that have signed with other clubs that you think "wow he's a great signing"

I wouldn't put Boyle or Carmichael in the wow factor either, tho Scottish Fitba as a whole doesn't have the wow factor in signing players anymore.... It's more of a do a job or prove me wrong

I honestly can't think of a signing we have made that has made me go wow in recent times

Morton away first game. Another away opener. Thoughts?

Happy enough, it was on my list of 3 teams. Get a decent crowd down, open up behind the goals(my knees still bruised from last time in the midget stand) hopefully 3pts to start with what is a decent run of games to start with

We should be entering the Hibs game with 12/12 points. The hardest of these matches may well be the first at Morton though.

that was my thots when i first looked at it. For the first time since we came down we have the heart of the team together. Could we do it? Can we defy the odds and actualy turn up at the start of the season? Or will we have our usual pish run then pick up in the new year?

Behind the goals was open last time.

Hazy memory this week, quick look back and I remember the game....I think.

Did behind the goals open during the game, once folk were squeezing in the midget stand when there were no seats left

My clearer moments of Morton are 5-1 way way back the good, the bad 0-0 midweek on my birthday whilst under Elvis stuck in the midget stand.

I just want the terrace open from the start, which it should be this time