The Falkirk FC Thread

If there is an extra year option it will be his, not Falkirk's.

I'd imagine it would be ours.....why mention its an option as any signing has the chance of signing longer, the terms obviously have been agreed, its a case if we feel its worth it...

Baird will score 15+ goals for us next season

I'm pretty comfortable with Bairds' situation. He's still pish at the end of the day. 4 or 5 goals (including pens) isn't bad when he signed but he must improve for us this season

I'm pretty comfortable with Bairds' situation. He's still pish at the end of the day. 4 or 5 goals (including pens) isn't bad when he signed but he must improve for us this season

Do penalties not count as goals anymore? 7 goals in 16 games at a record of almost 1 in 2 is pretty good going. With a good striker up with him next year I'd be looking for him to continue that kind of form.

Guest Flash

No you're thinking of Baird's two year contract with Queens where he had the option to leave whenever he felt like it.

The club might be better off not signing anyone until the early bird offer is over, as Houston's signings might put off supporters. If he signed Liam Craig, Jon Daly and "past it" players then a lot of fans might think twice about renewing

Yep, 100%