The Falkirk FC Thread

Fingers crossed....

As a keeper, I'd rather play against him than have him between our sticks

Yep I'd agree with that just go with long throw ins that bounce 5 yards in front of him...creates merry hell in your defence when your goalie is glued to his line..decent shotstopper but that's it ...hertz knew what they were doing getting shot

I'd agree it can only be for money, they certainly aren't any better than us on the park and they have hardly any team left. Will be interesting to see how Murray does with them though, i thought he did ok at Dumbarton although they were pretty poor last season. Hibs don't have a keeper at mo i wouldn't be surprised if Macdonald ended up there, they could certainly afford to throw a few bob at him.

I'd agree it can only be for money, they certainly aren't any better than us on the park and they have hardly any team left. Will be interesting to see how Murray does with them though, i thought he did ok at Dumbarton although they were pretty poor last season. Hibs don't have a keeper at mo i wouldn't be surprised if Macdonald ended up there, they could certainly afford to throw a few bob at him.

Murray did extremely well with Jack Ross as his assistant. He left to join Hearts last season there and they weren't as impressive. Coincidence?