The Falkirk FC Thread

Just for clarity these are not players I want us to sign, far from it. They are who I expect us to sign due to not needing an ounce of scouting.

You sound like that broken record Olaf.

Houstie has been scouting players all this season with next season in mind, which is as you would expect from someone with his background and knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

We've signed a 15year old left back from the academy, that's Leahy's replacement sorted.

That nearly every big club is Scotland wanted. He is nephew of Jim Gallacher ex-Clydebank keeper, cousin of Paul Gallacher, Partick Keeper. Club have huge hopes for him. Played a lot in the under 20's last season at 15 years of age.

Houstie needs to sign someone, anyone, I don't care, I need something to get excited about

I would rather he took his time and got quality than the rush jobs of last season. Patience auld yin

That nearly every big club is Scotland wanted. He is nephew of Jim Gallacher ex-Clydebank keeper, cousin of Paul Gallacher, Partick Keeper. Club have huge hopes for him. Played a lot in the under 20's last season at 15 years of age.

Him and finlynson are great prospects.

And who was the best player on the park in the Victory Shield game against Northern Ireland.

Houston is notorious for doing his business early as a manager. However, if it means waiting around for the best options, so be it. I would like to think a striker has either already been signed or close to signing

As for the boy Gallacher, as already stated by fellow posters, what a chance that kid has