The Falkirk FC Thread

Done, replied instantly, cheers for that. The next question is, South or Main stand?

Well that depends...

Are you Old, Boring, Dont like Noise, Hate Curse Words? If you fit this criteria then the Main Stand Is probably for you.

However if you are young(at heart), exciting, got the patter, love atmosphere, love a good singsong(very rare) and love backing the bairns? If so I'd say the South is where you want to be :)

Well that depends...

Are you Old, Boring, Dont like Noise, Hate Curse Words? If you fit this criteria then the Main Stand Is probably for you.

However if you are young(at heart), exciting, got the patter, love atmosphere, love a good singsong(very rare) and love backing the bairns? If so I'd say the South is where you want to be :)

Well, I basically communicate via swearing as soon as I enter the Bairnabeu so for that reason most of all, looks like south to me!

Well that depends...

I don't fit ur criteria for main stand but wouldn't swap for south, always try to sit/stand halfway on pitch as ive always done. Mainly a view thing, where I am is fine, younger couple next to me and an old guy few seats back with a gravel voice who shouts and swears using the c word now and again too and probably is heard at some away games.

Best view is main stand, which is my reasoning.....its not brockville, so I can't really see any argument which is best other than viewpoint

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that the Ross County Mediocre Footballers Revolving Door has another victim in its sights...

here here. He may well have kicked his granny unfortunately for him he just couldn't kick a football to a player in Navy Blue often enough. Average in the extreme