The Falkirk FC Thread

Where are you seeing that? The official list has them as 3pm

ETA - mistake on the SPFL website, apparently. They are 3pm kick offs

It was on the BBC website, now updated. Eejits that they are. (SPFL).

Aye, if you bring a decent sized crowd, under 400 roughly and you's will get put in the Main Stand.

Well, if you open the terracing I hope to feck that your volunteers give it a right good clean tomorrow because it was covered in muck last time we were there.

Well, if you open the terracing I hope to feck that your volunteers give it a right good clean tomorrow because it was covered in muck last time we were there.

The stadium should be a lot different this season, a lot of work getting put into it.

And I agree, there's not many better places to watch the football than Cappielow, especially behind the goals in the sunshine, fantastic.

The stadium should be a lot different this season, a lot of work getting put into it.

And I agree, there's not many better places to watch the football than Cappielow, especially behind the goals in the sunshine, fantastic.

In summer aye, when it has been raining or is raining though its a complete 180. Pair of my trainers met there death in the Dublin End as it's basically trenches that retain water where you stand.