The Falkirk FC Thread

Ruptures in the Hidee relationship. :(

It's been a traumatic enough day as it is.

I like Thomson, I've already said I'd have been happy to keep him when we were going down but that decision was made by Butcher who was then sacked. Stubbs might have wanted to keep him?

Anyway, I heard he might be coming home. Player coach.

Off topic with regards to recent transfer activity but Arfield showing his quality again tonight like on Sky, with an outstanding goal

He has been consistent in a successful Burnley team for years (albeit relegated last season). It genuinely isn't surprising that he hasn't been selected for Scotland. From Crunchie to Sibbs knockbacks, no wonder there is some Bairns that don't give a toss about our national team

Sure Scotty has chosen to play for Canada.

I'd do the same if I was him. Incredible how consistently he's been overlooked when dross like Callum McGregor has been called up in recent years. Quality player.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Keeping with recent transfer talk and my thoughts on Nathan Austin.

Young player who can finish, beat a player, has skill and quick feet, fantastic pace and I expect him to be one of the fastest players in Championship, can win balls in the air and hold the ball up.

Great signing and will do well.

Loy has gone. Was decent for us but not nearly as influential as either Farid or Taylor were.

I don't get the rose tinted view of him from some.

Who cares now. He went for money (I don't blame him). I certainly won't kiss his arse.

Totally disagree loy was far more influential in build up play than either...my favourite player since stainrod

Totally disagree loy was far more influential in build up play than either...my favourite player since stainrod

There is an apathy towards Loy with some supporters, I think due to he did what a hell of a lot of players do and move to another club within the rules of modern football. The end of the day, he left in as much as the same circumstances as Farid did, bigger pay packet, bigger challenge

Like many footballers I like at Falkirk, there is a part of me likes to see them do well outside against us, Arfield as an example tonight, Wallace and so many others last week in the FA cup