The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Lighten up arsehole

Shit happening in life and the world of football are very different things.

You seem to have jumped on me stating that I've had tough things to deal with in the last year and using it as a stick to beat me with when I laugh at your pathetic football club.

Get a grip you poisonous sub-human.

Hope you enjoyed your flag day today mate. Sounds like you need something positive.

Just now, Grant228 said:

That is absolutely stinking patter, reeking. 

I said I hoped he had a positive day enjoying his day with you lifting the flag. I was genuinely trying to say something nice after he called me a sub human. Sorry if I offended you Grant, it wasn’t intentional. I’ll stay off this forum until tomorrow as didn’t mean to offend you. Apologies.

13 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Got to laugh at all this chat about how utterly rancid the Championship is when we have literally just been swatted aside with the absolute minimum of fuss by a team from said Championship.  Beyond delusional.

We have won two games in League One since the 4th March. Two. So for the moment we'd be far better concentrating all our efforts on breaking the habit of a lifetime and not utterly shiteing the bed against whoever finishes third before shouting about what we are going to do against Arbroath/Cove/Hamilton. That's if either of us even get that far.

One thing is for sure. The time for the same old excuses that we hear week after week after week is now well and truly over. Finished. Deliver or GTF.

Agree with all of this apart from “habit of a lifetime”. We used to have our fair share of coming through the side with success, the last nigh on 15 years is another story.

7 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

The because the comment is sub-human. Worrying you can't see that.

You said lighten up and then came out with all sorts of abuse. That to me isn't the way you get someone to lighten up.  If you werent happy with his comment then fine . The pathetic football team crap didn't do much for your case though.

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

You said lighten up and then came out with all sorts of abuse. That to me isn't the way you get someone to lighten up.  If you werent happy with his comment then fine . The pathetic football team crap didn't do much for your case though.

Boo hoo. I slagged your team.  Get over it FFS

20 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Got to laugh at all this chat about how utterly rancid the Championship is when we have literally just been swatted aside with the absolute minimum of fuss by a team from said Championship.  Beyond delusional.

We have won two games in League One since the 4th March. Two. So for the moment we'd be far better concentrating all our efforts on breaking the habit of a lifetime and not utterly shiteing the bed against whoever finishes third before shouting about what we are going to do against Arbroath/Cove/Hamilton. That's if either of us even get that far.

One thing is for sure. The time for the same old excuses that we hear week after week after week is now well and truly over. Finished. Deliver or GTF.

Not to mention we didn't lay a glove on Dundee in the two cup games this season either. Massive summer ahead regardless of what league we're in which is why 2 year extensions for players like Aidan Nesbitt give me the fear.

29 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Lighten up arsehole

Shit happening in life and the world of football are very different things.

You seem to have jumped on me stating that I've had tough things to deal with in the last year and using it as a stick to beat me with when I laugh at your pathetic football club.

Get a grip you poisonous sub-human.

Fucking shut up ya clown. If your having a  tough time then so be it. Acting like a fanny on  football forum is totally different and doesn't detract from you acting like a fucking whalloper.

5 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Boo hoo. I slagged your team.  Get over it FFS

I frankly couldn't give a feck. It's just that if your being serious about  taking umbrage over a comment then slagging off someone's football team as a retort just makes you look a bit desperate to be honest. 

For next season, if we go up, I think we should try a different approach. Dunfermline haven’t been a great watch but seem to have their game down to a tee. ICT have basically sat back and picked our pockets today.

Lets try and do that next season (with the right type of players).

Everyone ideally wants to see a good brand of football but I’m fed up with the we had the bulk of play with indifferent results,?generally speaking.

Let’s put the onus on the other team for a change and stop having a soft centre (like today). At least for a period of time anyway.

You do wonder sometimes.

Team building and continuity are valued by clubs who are perennially successful yet Falkirk - and moreso our fans it seems - want to chuck the baby out with the bath water after every, seemingly, poor result! 

Today was far from a humiliation and yes we need better players but even the much maligned Gary Holt was correct in that turning over squads every year (as I've seen advocated on here this evening ) gets us nowhere. 

Players improve, reach their peak and ultimately some dip - and all will eventually leave but you can't just bring in new teams every year at the finished stage.

15 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I mat be in a minority here but on Burrell I don't see him as the answer,he is a decent squad player but nothing more.

He is a bit lightweight and if he was to leave so be it.

Potential there but he's went missing in games he's started far too many times. He's also missed a fair amount of chances for how little game time he's had.

Edited by FFC 1876

17 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I frankly couldn't give a feck. It's just that if your being serious about  taking umbrage over a comment then slagging off someone's football team as a retort just makes you look a bit desperate to be honest. 

Attention seeking ambulance chaser. Best left to his own devices.

21 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Are you for real?

I get attacked about problems in my personal life because I slag off your football team and it's me who's ''desperate'.

Slagging off a football team and repeatedly using my post on the Pars thread about issues I've had over the last year as a stick to hit me with are nowhere near the same. You do get that?

I'm slagging off your football team because it's a multi-team football forum. It's part of the parcel of having a forum like this.  My team are your biggest rivals so it's not really a surprise to receive a slagging when we have won a league ahead of you.

I've read hours of Falkirk fans getting it up us on this forum in the past where the roles have been reversed and never once resorted to personal attacks on your fans. The response from Grangemouth Bairn is what I call ''desperate''. 

Edited by Chubbychops