The Falkirk FC Thread

44 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

I don't think anyone was suggesting the roof should be brought down or changed, just saying it could be better for echoing atmosphere if the roof was lower. May have missed something though.

You’ve missed something. The OP reckons the roofs could be lowered during maintenance work. He/she reckoned the roofs don’t need to be as high as they are. Yes they do.

55 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Looks as if Todorov is leaving us. You could do way worse if you don't get promoted.

I'd prefer him to Agyeman to be honest, especially with McGlynn loving the one upfront. Not so much if we go up though.

Edited by FFC 1876

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

You’ve missed something. The OP reckons the roofs could be lowered during maintenance work. He/she reckoned the roofs don’t need to be as high as they are. Yes they do.

I think that we are all missing a trick here.

Instead of lowering the roof, why don't we raise the floor? 🤔 Simples! 

Raised floor - Wikipedia

I was thinking we build walls on the goaline that retract in and out the ground dependent on which way we're shooting.

Knowing us though we'd probably win the coin toss and change sides.

Edited by FFC 1876

Anything… literally *anything*, to avoid roof, stadium or M&M chat…

Obviously we won’t know if it’s Airdrie or Alloa until tomorrow afternoon, but how are folk feeling going into the playoffs, what’s the mood? Optimistic; feel we’ll be able to turn some of our mid-season form back on when it matters? Pessimistic with our run of recent form and our record of bottling big occasions? Somewhere in the middle?

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Anything… literally *anything*, to avoid roof, stadium or M&M chat…

Obviously we won’t know if it’s Airdrie or Alloa until tomorrow afternoon, but how are folk feeling going into the playoffs, what’s the mood? Optimistic; feel we’ll be able to turn some of our mid-season form back on when it matters? Pessimistic with our run of recent form and our record of bottling big occasions? Somewhere in the middle?

I fancy us. Have done from the start. The biggest test of the lot is Airdrie for me, but I think we squeeze past whoever we get.