The Falkirk FC Thread

Great wee night at the awards. Brilliant to see Michael White and Sarah Scott get recognised. As an og Junior Bairn I can't believe Sarah is still going! 

Also, did not have "discussing with Sean Mackie why I don't eat soup" on my 2023 bingo card but there you go. Really nice guy. 

29 minutes ago, Baggio said:

Great wee night at the awards. Brilliant to see Michael White and Sarah Scott get recognised. As an og Junior Bairn I can't believe Sarah is still going! 

Also, did not have "discussing with Sean Mackie why I don't eat soup" on my 2023 bingo card but there you go. Really nice guy. 

Sarah is only 26 you know.😬

2 hours ago, Baggio said:

Great memories of the 10th birthday party she hosted for my son at Brockville, he turned 30 a couple of weeks ago!

Would rather just have a full sized stand facing the main pitch as per the above. The windows on the other side would still have views on to the community pitch and you could always whack a balcony or two on like the the JPM Pavilion at Lesser Hampden

We're only going to finish the stadium once and might as well do it properly. It's going to cost the club a fair amount of money regardless 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

4 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Hotel in the corner a must. 

217EE2C8-1895-4ACB-9973-7291E802C152.jpeg

If only the Council had shown any common sense, during the property boom. Sold the multiple sites they had throughout the district & invested the proceeds in modern office accommodation on a single site they had a 50% share in. 🤷‍♂️

Both legs of the playoff final are being shown on BBC Alba so will be available for any fans not able to attend, however does anyone know whether the clubs are allowed to PPV stream the semi finals since they’re not televised? 

1 minute ago, Bairn in Exile said:

It would be ludicrous to sack a manager and replace him with only 4 games to go, wouldn't it?

Needs must.

https://news.sky.com/story/leeds-sack-manager-javi-gracia-and-replace-him-with-big-sam-allardyce-12871374

This is just trying to cause an argument and you know it, 2 completely different situations.

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

According to the Falkirk Daft boys, Jamie Swinney said tickets for semi-final home leg would go on sale this midweek?

Think its also guaranteed Tuesday now for the first game as it would only have been Wednesday if it was Edinburgh in 3rd

17 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Don't suggest that enjoyment may have a part to play for Christ's sake it's all about stats and how many points m and m had after 18 games. 

Aye, God forbid I'm able to know what I have and haven't enjoyed or preffered without someone greeting about stats to form those opinions for me. 

12 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Be interesting to see if the 4th stand has built in design that still accommodates use as a concert venue.

IMO tfs won’t be used by any big names for concerts after what happens last year with the killers being told to turn their music down for the second night and big names wanting venues with capacity’s larger than 25,000 and tfs can only hold 20000~ when in concert mode and for smaller names it’s not that big of a draw as well plus there will be none with the pitch being relayed during the summer as the sfa has gave the club money to do so

8 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Think its also guaranteed Tuesday now for the first game as it would only have been Wednesday if it was Edinburgh in 3rd

Airdrie have started selling their hospitality for the playoffs with the first leg at Airdrie being on the Tuesday 

47EF33A1-ABFB-46EB-8E2C-57F08B00CC37.jpeg